Yeps Announcement Bar, Top Bar

• 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
102 則評價
2023年1月26日

Worked with Matty. Very helpful and very kind. The matter was settled to my complete satisfaction.I can't say much about the tool yet but it's all easy to understand. The connection to Klaviyo is a bit tricky but with the help of YEPS it is very easy.

Cashmere Stories
使用應用程式的時間:3天
Yeps 已回覆 2023年1月26日

We're happy that we could help you out with your Klaviyo connection! Much appreciated :)

2022年12月21日

Easy to use & flexible app to manage banners. Quick easy to install and put in use. In addition the customer support team is very quick & responsive to support with any questions & trouble you have.

ATP Atelier ROW Store
瑞典
使用應用程式的時間:29天
Yeps 已回覆 2022年12月26日

We're happy you are enjoying your experience with Yeps. It's a pleasure working with your brand! Thanks!

2022年12月13日

Nice app, wonderfull customer support. Very easy, intuitive and helpful app. When you have doubts, developers are ready to help! Highly recommended.

Trendsplant
西班牙
使用應用程式的時間:3個月
Yeps 已回覆 2022年12月13日

We're happy to help out as you dig into our more advanced features. It's great working with brands like yours. Thank you :)

2022年12月9日

Awesome, top notch support and great user experience. One of the very few apps that delivers the promise.

BerlinGreen
使用應用程式的時間:大約2個月
Yeps 已回覆 2022年12月9日

We're happy that we're able to deliver what you're looking for. Thank you so much for the kind words!

2022年11月25日

Used it for BF Countdown, great App, easy to install, and has super-fast Support even during BF. I will definitely use the app again.

MRSÉY
使用應用程式的時間:22分鐘
Yeps 已回覆 2022年11月25日

We're happy that we can play a part in your brand's BFCM success! Thank you :)

2022年11月23日

Great app, simple and easy to use. I downloaded it after previous app had been deleted. The tech help on this was just fab, Matty helped me reformat with clashes on my header and he was super quick and attentive! - sometimes you message these apps and they dont even read what you want to do. Thank you again Matty for your kind help!

Baudoin & Lange
英國
使用應用程式的時間:大約12小時
Yeps 已回覆 2022年11月23日

I'm so happy we were able to help and that Yeps is a great fit for you brand. We appreciate the kind words!

2022年11月23日

Support 10/10! I think Matty don't sleep. Very quick fixing some issues. Thanks, Matty! Will definitely use the app from now on.

The Modern Back
美國
使用應用程式的時間:大約1小時
Yeps 已回覆 2022年11月23日

No sleep for us until BFCM :) Happy to help and thanks for the kind words!

2022年11月9日

Great app that does exactly what you would expect... and excellent customer service.
We had an issue with the app not showing correctly on mobile. The staff answered quickly and had a solution for us within minutes.

Altanbutikken.dk
丹麥
使用應用程式的時間:大約21小時
Yeps 已回覆 2022年11月9日

I'm happy we were able to help you out! Thank you for your support :)

2022年11月3日

Works so well and looks fantastic! Most of the notification bars don't look nice with our website and their code worked seemlessly.

Strikeman
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:9分鐘
Yeps 已回覆 2022年11月3日

Thank you for the kind words! Happy we're a great fit for you.

2022年10月12日

Great support, easy to set up, good customization options including a countdown timer. Recommend to everyone.

Lullabee Fabrics
英國
使用應用程式的時間:24天
Yeps 已回覆 2022年10月12日

We're really happy Yeps fits what you are looking for :) Thank you!