Announcement Bar & Top Bar

7-in-1! FREE Shipping Bar, Countdown Bar,Header Bar,Sticky Bar

Free plan available
Yeps Announcement Bar, Top Bar, Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Bar

Kwality

A great easy to use straightforward app does exactly what you want no more no less. You can get a banner made and get on with your day without having navigated dozens of screens and widgets.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate it :)

LaHeels

Location Australia

AMAZING APP.. AMAZING SERVICE.. Provides our site with the scrolling announcement bar, social media icons we wanted and I believe more products are coming that will make this app even more flexible - THANK YOU Matty for fixing the mobile conversion issues we were having on 3 sites within hours of our request for help - and answering our many questions and adjusting to our needs so quickly. GREAT APP!

September 5, 2021

Thank you very much for the kind words! We're more than happy to help :)

Galvan London UK

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I used this app for geo based banner, did exactly what I wanted it to do and the support team was superb!

August 29, 2021

Glad we were able to help you get started :)

Recommended Vape Supplies

Made a collapsible notification, got confused initially but support were very helpful. Great app. Thanks very much.

August 3, 2021

Glad we could help :)

Phase Zero Makeup

Time spent using app About 9 hours

The app does exactly what it says. Installation was seamless and it's super easy to use and navigate. When I had a more complex questions in regards to displaying different bars depending on the country and or source of traffic, Daria was quick to respond, extremely helpful and came up with solutions. One of the best services i've experienced to date.

August 3, 2021

Pleasure is ours!

Ms G's Gem Shop | Online Store

Time spent using app 35 minutes

I used the app in my Shopify Store to create a banner announcing free shipping to my customers by using a code.

July 25, 2021

It was great chatting with you and getting your bar set up :) Enjoy!

Houston Fire Museum

Matty L great help! Was worried your app wouldn't work for me but he fixed all my problems in a sec.

July 12, 2021

Happy to help you get everything set up perfectly for your site. Enjoy :)

Les Jacottes

Location France

Free application that does as well as the paid ones (even better). The customer service is great, thanks!

July 12, 2021

So happy we could help out! Enjoy :)

76 Projects

The bars this app produces are so versatile because of the many rules that can be set up to trigger when they show. Very quick response to questions.

July 9, 2021

Glad it worked for you. Thanks for your support.

DT Waller and Sons

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a good App. Easy to use and customise. Customers love the countdown bar. The Developers are extremely helpful and deal with queries very promptly. Recommended A++++++

June 23, 2021

Always a pleasure to help.