Announcement Bar & Top Bar

Free plan available
Yeps Announcement Bar, Top Bar, Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Bar

DT Waller and Sons

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a good App. Easy to use and customise. Customers love the countdown bar. The Developers are extremely helpful and deal with queries very promptly. Recommended A++++++

June 23, 2021

Always a pleasure to help.

The Copperworks

I don't send sales flyers but I do need an important notice to be seen by all as soon as they log on. I like that they can remove it.
The app is simple to use.
Richard

May 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, Richard! We're happy to help :)

Côté Cuir

I use this app for an announcement bar to redirect visitors to the good website according to the visitor's language and country. The app works very well, we are very satisfied.

April 5, 2021

Happy to know it's working out for you. Thanks for the kind words.

Très Soignée

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I needed help with a champaign and Daria was to my rescue. She fast with the help and stayed on with me until I told she the champaign is working. She also compliment one of my piece on my website.

March 28, 2021

Thanks for the kind words :)

Misaï

Location France

The app is very easy to use. I only had to configure 2 or 3 items and it was ready. The after sales service is great. I totally recommend

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much! A wonderful customer to work with through and through.

ZEBRA BLINDS

Location New Zealand

Very nice standalone app. Very easy to use! And best of all this app is Free. They have premium plans the Free features serves the purpose. Highly recommended.

January 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. It keeps our team motivated! We're so happy to hear you are getting value from our app.

JOGA

Location Brazil

Easy to use and install. Works beautiful with my design.
Took me 60 seconds to start using it. Thanks.

Miss Valkyrie

Simple app, but does everything I need, which is : adding a header that shows a different message according to the country of the visitor. Great support team as as well!

Blackbird Mountain Guides

It worked well, looks good and is easy to use. Helps promote items that I need to sell fast. Thanks Yeps!

EVOLG

I needed a simple app for an announcement banner/bar. This program is so easy to use. I wish there are more customization options, but for a free app, I am not complaining !