Announcement Bar & Top Bar

Free plan available
Yeps Announcement Bar, Top Bar, Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Bar

ADesign4

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used Yeps.io announcement bar. Works well, looks great, easy to set up, customizable. There are quite a few options for free.
Thank You.

Falooka

I used this app to help me set up my slogan at the top of the page. Pretty straight forward. Works great, easy to use! Thanks, appreciate.

Tie-Fly

Time spent using app About 2 months

Wonderful app very easy to use, one click setup, loads fast, customizable, best of all free. I would recommend!!!

Proper Glass

I really love the things that the app give me for free .
Love it !

Charm Fashionz

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is it. This is what you need if you want shipping and announcement bars. Get it now.
Excellent

Olga-hus

Location Thailand

its going greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Clandestina | Cuba's First Online Clothing Store

This app is great. Easy to use, really clean and helpful. Five-stars no doubt. A lot of things solved with just one app.

Posh Affair

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app works really well and is very easy to use. The bars look really good and has many features

The Catholic Woodworker

Simple to install, works exactly as described. I used it to notify customers that we were on vacation and when the next batch of orders would ship! Thank you!

Anando Express

Location Portugal

I really like this app, it's really useful and easy to use. I use it to add the cookie announcement to my store.