Announcement bar & top bar

Announcement bar & top bar

by Roger Wilco LLC

Yeps FREE shipping bar, announcement bar top bar,countdown bar

Tamba Copper Jewelry

This app is great. We have used it for announcing sales and promotions and also for the email builder. very easy to setup. Would love to have a feature to auto-sync the emails collected using the email builder directly to Shopify customers.

City Limit Moto

I am pleases with the app so far, just awaiting it to pair with mailchimp to try the mail list promo bar. For now, the ability to only run one top and one bottom bar is working, but once the mailing list bar is functional it would be great to be able to stack two bars at the top....or make the countdown bar instead an option to add into the sale announcement bar.

Support has been great thus far - communication is fast and my all of my questions have been answered fully each time. Looking forward to further development. I presume I'll change my rating to 5 stars when the mailchimp integration is live - that's the only reason I'd give a 4 star at this time.