Reseñas (107)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de julio de 2024

Ymq B2b App has been very helpful to me in the process of creating a B2B store. There are many complex effects that can be achieved through simple configuration. Very feature rich and powerful. I even completed setting up my B2B store using less than half of the functions. Customer support is also very friendly.

DINO-POWER
2 meses usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is a very powerful app that meets all the needs of my B2B business. The customer support is also very fast. I changed the theme and had some minor problems. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes.

SindeBella Beauty Store
10 meses usando la aplicación
11 de julio de 2024

This is an app that does everything we need and it's free. Support is fast and helpful. I recommend it to everyone who is starting an e-shop like us.

eshop.rexcontrols.com
Chequia
4 meses usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2024

I have nothing but good words about this app. It is super easy to use and works flawless. The support team responds quickly and helped me out with a few things to set up. Thanks guys!

5mm Paper
Portugal
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
2 de julio de 2024

I tried many B2B apps, but none of them fully met my needs. Until I installed the Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app. It was a little bit inconsistent with my needs, but the support team wrote a code to solve it for me, which was great. Perfect experience

Lovercustom
8 días usando la aplicación
7 de junio de 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is very powerful and has simple and intuitive functions. Customer support was also very fast and solved my problem perfectly. Why not recommend it?

The Good Will Out
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2024

Amazing app, and the support despite it being a free app is exceptional! Got some urgent changes done very quickly. Definitely interested in availing of more apps by these devs!

Ribcap - Global
Bélgica
15 días usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

A very feature-rich B2B APP. I used the order limit feature, it was very easy to set up and it works great. I ran into some problems after changing the theme. The support staff was also quick to help resolve all our issues. Highly recommended! ! !

ASTON
27 días usando la aplicación
1 de julio de 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is very powerful. I tried many apps and none of them could meet my needs until I found Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app. More importantly, the support is also very fast

KYERLYN
7 días usando la aplicación
16 de junio de 2024

The app is really amazing, powerful, easy to use, and fast support. The UI is beautiful. Highly recommended

xingyusword