Avaliações (105)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de julho de 2023

Installation of the app was easy, in the test phase I was able to test all functions. I was able to set everything up easily with the help of the help and instructions. We especially benefit from the following features: Custom Pricing, Auto Customer- Order tags, Wholesaler Registration Form and Manual order. They also have several other features.

Warm Goose
7 meses usando o app
11 de julho de 2024

This is an app that does everything we need and it's free. Support is fast and helpful. I recommend it to everyone who is starting an e-shop like us.

eshop.rexcontrols.com
Tchéquia
10 de julho de 2024

The registration form of YMQ B2B APP is very powerful. It helps us to manage customers of our store easily. B2B customers can get b2b tag directly after registration, and then we use Custom Pricing (CP) function to set special product prices for customers with b2b tag. The whole process is very simple. Thank you very much YMQ team!!!

Witharmour
19 de junho de 2023

I like this app very much. Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is a great app to use for you wholesale store setup. Very easy to use. Support has always been helpful and very accommodating even with special requests. Highly recommended.

doacustom
3 meses usando o app
26 de junho de 2023

The app is very intuitive, convenient, and packed with all the features you want. We can set discounts and price depends on clients identify even for guests which is amazing.

Mewant steering wheel cover
28 dias usando o app
12 de julho de 2023

I have successfully installed the app and used the Order Limits function very effectively. I was very impressed with the quick response and bug fixes of my website support team. Thanks a lot.

Click2Buy
Estados Unidos
23 dias usando o app
12 de junho de 2023

Great app, and great service! The app is easy to use and offerers some great featuresI strongly recommend it.

Remigifts.se
20 dias usando o app
5 de julho de 2023

Great support from Ymq team. Quick to respond, follows up and provides step-by-step instructions for any concern raised. Thank you for solving so many problems when we are so busy on other things! Fantastic!

BL Dress
Estados Unidos
16 dias usando o app
26 de junho de 2023

Perfect b2b solution! App that works very well and above all the assistance is exceptional we have done a very precise and professional job together and above all they are always available, we really recommend it

OLABELA
15 dias usando o app
27 de junho de 2023

Amazing customer service and app!This app is the perfect solution if you want to utilize B2B functions.This app is a powerful and easy-use app we meet.I highly recommend the app.

Sublistar