Avaliações (107)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
7 de junho de 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is an amazing app with very powerful features that meet all the needs of a wholesale business. The customer support is also very fast and kind.

SkiTeck
Emirados Árabes Unidos
4 dias usando o app
6 de julho de 2024

Support was so fast, solved my problem in less than 10 minutes. Amazing!!!

Lazy-house
13 dias usando o app
9 de julho de 2024

It can be called a perfect app, which helped me realize a very complex B2B business. 100% recommended!!!

Cozyology Curtains
Estados Unidos
17 dias usando o app
30 de março de 2024

A very easy-to-use B2B APP. Allows me to create different product discounts for different customer groups. With support's guidance, I had everything set up in no time. Really powerful and easy to use.

GoMowerParts.co.nz
Nova Zelândia
20 dias usando o app
19 de abril de 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app solved all my problems and the customer support was very helpful and guided me through all the setup.

Sport Custom
26 dias usando o app
2 de julho de 2024

Fast support, comprehensive functions, simple operation, it is the best app I have ever used.

Customized Toy
7 dias usando o app
18 de março de 2024

It’s really hard to imagine that this is a free app. Its functions are more powerful than all B2B paid apps. I will recommend it to every friend around me. 100% recommended! ! !

TODOT
França
3 meses usando o app
10 de julho de 2024

The registration form of YMQ B2B APP is very powerful. It helps us to manage customers of our store easily. B2B customers can get b2b tag directly after registration, and then we use Custom Pricing (CP) function to set special product prices for customers with b2b tag. The whole process is very simple. Thank you very much YMQ team!!!

Witharmour
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
26 de março de 2024

Unbelievable, that this is a free app.

It works better than most of the other paid apps. We use it for German B2B Customers with their own prices and to show prices with or without tax.

Great support! Thanks for your quick replies and solutions.

ollihess
Alemanha
7 dias usando o app
4 de abril de 2024

Works as advertised - Super fast response from customer service! Thank you!

AlbertWines2u