Avaliações (107)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
18 de março de 2024

It’s really hard to imagine that this is a free app. Its functions are more powerful than all B2B paid apps. I will recommend it to every friend around me. 100% recommended! ! !

TODOT
França
3 meses usando o app
26 de março de 2024

Unbelievable, that this is a free app.

It works better than most of the other paid apps. We use it for German B2B Customers with their own prices and to show prices with or without tax.

Great support! Thanks for your quick replies and solutions.

ollihess
Alemanha
7 dias usando o app
4 de abril de 2024

Works as advertised - Super fast response from customer service! Thank you!

AlbertWines2u
Malásia
2 meses usando o app
17 de abril de 2024

Support has been very helpful in addressing and solving our issues.

Planet Green
2 meses usando o app
5 de julho de 2024

Great app, full-featured and fast support.

mixlity
10 dias usando o app
5 de abril de 2024

Super fast, friendly, and responsive support. Good range of options for B2B sales. We'd love to see RFQ support and import/export to make this on even better!

Bulk55
1 dia usando o app
29 de fevereiro de 2024

Customer support is very fast. It is the most powerful and easiest to set up of all the B2B apps I have tried. Worth a try for everyone!

GEO WHOLESALE
3 meses usando o app
22 de fevereiro de 2024

A powerful app that perfectly solves all the problems in my b2b business. I had a little problem setting up the app, so I sent an email asking for help, and they responded to me in less than 5 minutes. The speed was so amazing, and they recorded a detailed video for me in less than 10 minutes. This kind of support was amazing. Unbelievable. 100% recommended

sequinsweater
4 meses usando o app
14 de junho de 2024

Great app. Great customer service. Great features.

Iget Distributor
Austrália
1 dia usando o app
20 de março de 2024

A very comprehensive app that meets all my needs. Support is also very fast, recommended

Remigift