Avaliações (106)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de fevereiro de 2024

A powerful app that perfectly solves all the problems in my b2b business. I had a little problem setting up the app, so I sent an email asking for help, and they responded to me in less than 5 minutes. The speed was so amazing, and they recorded a detailed video for me in less than 10 minutes. This kind of support was amazing. Unbelievable. 100% recommended

sequinsweater
China
4 meses usando o app
12 de março de 2024

The functions of the app are so powerful that I was surprised, and the support is also very fast.

Remigift.nl
China
7 dias usando o app
23 de fevereiro de 2024

A very easy to use app that helped me easily set up my b2b store . Custom support is also very prompt. I am willing to give 10 stars!

AME Motorsport
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
27 de fevereiro de 2024

Best app to show different prices for B2B customers and normal customers. And much more

De Verduurzaam Shop
Países Baixos
18 dias usando o app
19 de fevereiro de 2024

I tried almost all B2B apps until I found Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution, which meets all my needs.

Carat Gala
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
7 de fevereiro de 2024

excellent App very easy to use with lots of great features

QFRF
3 meses usando o app
23 de fevereiro de 2024

This app is precisely what I've been searching for among various applications. I've experimented with numerous B2B apps, yet none compare to the impressive power of this one. It encompasses all the essential features I require, and the customer support has been exceptionally helpful. I highly recommend it!

ICECO-wholesale
4 dias usando o app
18 de janeiro de 2024

Great app. Thank you for all your effort

Filigranist Jewelry
3 meses usando o app
17 de fevereiro de 2024

A powerful B2B APP with all the features I need. The customer support is also very fast. 100% recommended! ! !

Resin Art NZ
Nova Zelândia
1 dia usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2024

Great App - does everything they promiss and are quicker with service than all the app where you have to pay 50 $ per month ! Don't look any further - install and get to work!

And if it look like its not working write to them - they solve it very quick!

Blend.