Product Options Variant Option

Product Options Variant Option | Reviews

by YMQ

custom product variant, unlimited options,color swatch, upload

KaWe Care & Comfort

Please do not waste your money on this app, it's awful. At first everything seemed fine and I was excited to use it. That was until a customer purchased a personalized option from me and I saw that this app does not merge option prices with prices for the product. This resulted in my customer paying one price for the product through the shopify product listing and another price for the ymq product options listing (they overpaid because of this app). I then emailed support and they told me there is nothing they can do about it. Please do not waste your money on this app.

September 19, 2021

Hi,

When your option has an additional price attached, all product options apps cannot merge the option price and product price together, because shopify's product price is not allowed to be modified during checkout, which is illegal.

Therefore, all product options apps need to split the option price into a new product (all prices are correct, and there will be no overcharging).

When you encounter a problem, we immediately contacted you and gave you a detailed explanation on the matter. It may be that our statement is not clear enough and you failed to understand our meaning correctly.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, and we will make an explanation on the home page of the app, so that all customers who use our app can understand the implementation principle of our app and some unsolvable problems in advance, so as not to cause some problems for our customers .

I hope you can contact us after receiving the email, and we look forward to your reply!

Best wishes!

NEAT BEAUTY® LTD

The app needs a lot of improvements, I guess with time it will be better. The support team until now did not fix any of my issues. the app has bugs that need to be fixed and it is not mobile optimized either. when adding options from swatches, prices are not updated in the cart which will cause you to lose money, so my advice is to check every option and how it functions before customizing the rest of the products. customization as well does not show in the sliding cart so customers will just have to figure things out till they reach checkout.

July 19, 2021

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

It is difficult for product options apps to be compatible with all themes. The problem you mentioned is caused by the incompatibility between the app and your theme. Our developers have contacted you many times and need you to provide your theme files to achieve perfect compatibility for you (this is free).

When you reply to us what the subject file is, it is already early in the morning. We didn’t have to respond to you in time, we are very sorry!

We have already sent an email to contact you again. There is a detailed introduction and screenshots to tell you what a theme file is. I hope you will contact us after you receive the email. We will serve you as soon as possible!