Product Options Variant Option

custom product variant, unlimited options,color swatch, upload

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Øscar Vittorio

Location Germany

It would be the perfect app if it was compatible with Online Store 2.0. Are there any updates planned for Online Store 2.0 ?

April 18, 2022

Hi

Our app is currently compatible with almost all os2.0 themes.

You can tell us your problems and we will deal with them as soon as possible.

You can contact our support email: ymq.cool@foxmail.com

Best wishes!

Ymq app

Seal Medical

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Not great UI - save button not clear.
No ability to assign images is a let down, as is not being able to select multiple options from a single dropdown menu

January 25, 2022

Hi,

I'm very sorry to trouble you.

Did you encounter any problems while using our app?

Do you want to use the "condition" function of our app to implement more drop-down functions after selecting a drop-down?

You can tell us the problems you encounter, we will help you solve the problems you encounter, and we can also record videos for you according to your business to help you quickly get started with our app.

Best wishes!

Ymq app

Ria Rain Designs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Ive been using this app for a while and while it is nice looking and easy to use, my entire store requires personalization for every product just about. Im not sure this app can handle that. What I'm noticing is that it begins to automatically add new products to existing product options without me adding them there and it creates a double option on the product page. I mark all options as required so it is confusing my customers. Ive removed them numerous times and it just adds them right back repeatedly. Ive tried breaking them down into multiple option sets to not "confuse" the app and it hasn't helped. I just added 2 new products and it has done it again. Im at the point of looking into other apps as this is just not working out.

September 18, 2021

We are very sorry about this. We tried to contact you. We sent you emails using two different email addresses, but they were all bounced.

We have found a solution to this problem. Can you change the email address to give us a reply?

Looking forward to your reply.