Product Options Variant Option

Product Options Variant Option | Reviews

by YMQ

custom product variant, unlimited options,color swatch, upload

1 review

Ria Rain Designs

Ive been using this app for a while and while it is nice looking and easy to use, my entire store requires personalization for every product just about. Im not sure this app can handle that. What I'm noticing is that it begins to automatically add new products to existing product options without me adding them there and it creates a double option on the product page. I mark all options as required so it is confusing my customers. Ive removed them numerous times and it just adds them right back repeatedly. Ive tried breaking them down into multiple option sets to not "confuse" the app and it hasn't helped. I just added 2 new products and it has done it again. Im at the point of looking into other apps as this is just not working out.

September 18, 2021

We are very sorry about this. We tried to contact you. We sent you emails using two different email addresses, but they were all bounced.

We have found a solution to this problem. Can you change the email address to give us a reply?

Looking forward to your reply.