Ymq Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Cinoprint

Location Austria

Überragender Kundensupport, schnelle Abwicklung und Top Preisleistungsverhältnis! Ich nutze diese APP in jedem Shop und wurde bisher nie enttäuscht.

LONVITALITE

Location Australia

Thanks for your amazing fast and helpful service! A great app that does exactly what you need. Highly recommend.

Bondi Vibes

Location Australia

This app is great - does exactly what it claims. I have used other tab apps, and this one has by far been the easiest. I also recently required support after changing themes and they were extremely quick and added to the store instantly. thanks team!

Easy Floor Store

Simple app but really great. Did all the tricks that we needed to our store.
Definitely deserve a 5-star review because of a combination of nice app + amazing support team. Realy recommended.

Terra Soleil

Great app and awesome developers!! Thank you so much, I truly appreciate all your help. I wish you guys all the best!

Roudbreck

Great app, even greater service! I had a technical problem with the app which was due to code modifications I did. Not only did they always respond within hours to help me with my problem, not only did they fix the problem, no they even tweaked the app to make it work in the specific way I wanted it to. Thanks a lot for your great service. I will stick with you :)

BrokenNeedle

I use 2 of their apps on my site. They work perfectly together, and I promise you'll be able to make them look well for your design. I was able to arrange them in a way exactly how I wanted, and I edited the layout of my free Shopify theme to accommodate the spacing how I wanted. I love that there are different options for styles, customizable colours, and I can separate the content of my production information to avoid a long scroll. Customer support is amazing. Highly recommended!

Giselle Queens Beauty

Simple and easy to use. 5 stars because of how quick and prompt their customer service is. Good customer service is so important to me.

Closet Full of Wax

This app is great and the customer support fixed my issue. I would recommend this. It is clean and works great on my site

Marcssio

Easy to use ,fullfiling it's purpose .I had a problem but the staff helped me out, so 5 stars babyyyyyy

Previous 1 3 4 5