CHECK OUT OUR OTHER AWESOME APPS:
Thank You Page Customizer - You can finally customize your plain and boring order confirmation page to provide your customers with an amazing after purchase experience (Call to action buttons, thank you video, suggest recommended products to upsell, Instagram galleries and more!) using simple drag and drop widgets with zero coding required!
Instantly replicate the atmosphere of a busy retail store and give your visitors the motivation and social proof to BUY!
WHAT IS YO?
Yo beautifully displays recent orders on your site as little notifications and this accomplishes three powerful, conversion boosting benefits for your store:
1) Yo creates a busy and live atmosphere in your online store, much like the vibe you feel when you enter a busy retail store
2) Yo gives your store instant credibility and social proof from recent buyers, giving new potential customers the confidence to shop with you
3) The social proof and live atmosphere in your online store encourages more visitors to buy, resulting in increased conversion rates and revenue for you to continue growing your business and customer base!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don't have many sales each day?
Yo is still perfect for your store, here is how it will work:
- Time Stamp - Only recent orders will display a time stamp that says how long ago it was purchased. You have the flexibility to edit this so that only orders within the last 30 minutes, 1 hour, 5 hours, 12 hours or whatever you choose to display the time stamp
- Keeping your store looking busy - You can set Yo to display orders from the past such from one or two weeks ago (you can edit this to whatever you like) to display, and orders within that period will display, just without the time stamp. This helps your store looking lively and busy with pop ups displaying regularly (and they're genuine orders)
- Time between orders displaying - You can set how often orders will show up (once every 10 seconds, every 30 seconds, etc)
Example Scenario of a website
- Display an order every - 30 seconds
- Only display the time stamp on orders within: The last 1 hour
- Loop and display orders within the last 2 weeks.
With these settings, a potential customer visits your website and every 30 seconds they'll see a display showing orders that were purchased within the last two weeks (without the time stamp). Only orders made within the last 1 hour will show the time stamp that it was purchased - for example 35 minutes ago, or 45 minutes ago, or 1 hour ago, etc.
Designed with YOU in Mind
- Take advantage of our super generous 14 day free trial to see if Yo is right for you
- Simple and easy to install in seconds - zero coding required
- Super light-weight so it doesn't slow down your site (or hurt your conversions and Google rankings)
- Beautifully designed and optimized for all devices: Desktops, Tablets, Mobile
We're Flexible - Customize it Your Way
Customize your display message to show a first name, or keep it anonymous and write something like "Someone from Melbourne, Australia just purchased a T-Shirt"
Edit the notification design to match your store
Configure the timing of your notifications: set a delay before your notifications display and set the display duration.
Choose the placement of your notification so it doesn't conflict with anything else
Enable or disable the notifications on mobile
Hide notifications from specific pages on your site.
Hide specific products from displaying
Hide specific orders from displaying
CHECK OUT OUR LIVE DEMO:
See the Thank You Page app in action here ==> CLICK HERE TO VIEW A LIVE DEMO
READY TO GET STARTED?
CLICK HERE to install the Yo app - includes a 14-day free trial
DON'T OWN A SHOPIFY STORE?
CLICK HERE to receive a 14-day free trial of Shopify today.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER AMAZING APPS:
Thank You Page Customizer - You can finally customize your plain and boring order confirmation page to provide your customers with an amazing after purchase experience (Call to action buttons, thank you video, suggest recommended products to upsell, Instagram galleries and more!) using simple drag and drop widgets - zero coding required!