Calificación general
3,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 77% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
30 de abril de 2024

Great

Pagnian Advanced Simulation
Yoast respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your rating!

Fecha de modificación: 15 de diciembre de 2023

Eating my words here. I'm not at a level yet where I can justify having Yoast SEO on my site. Yes it's cheap for most brands to be able to manage but with my company investment in other areas I have decided to uninstall.

One thing I will say is their support is honestly incredible. They are so quick to get back and have given me comprehensive personalised guides on everything, even down to uninstalling. Brilliant team running the Yost app, hopefully I will be back one day

Can't lie, did't really work for me. Nothing in addition to what you already get on Shopify. I uninstall and it somehow made my SEO worse by messing up all of my SERP and meta info.

GYM NASTY
4 días usando la aplicación
Yoast respondió 13 de diciembre de 2023

UPDATE December 17th, 2023: Thank you so much for your kind and motivating words! Merchant satisfaction is a top priority for us, so we're delighted to know that our team did a great job helping you with the issue you experienced.

Please keep on using your MyYoast account (https://my.yoast.com/) for the free courses we offer, as these can help you step up your SEO game regardless if you use our app or not. And whenever you are ready to use Yoast again, do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance. We are here to help!

Response sent on December 13th, 2023: Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, though we're sorry to read about the experience you had. We understand how troublesome this must have been, so please allow us to address your points and concerns.

Based on the details of your review, we understand that there is/was leftover code in your theme files after removing our app. This usually happens if the app is deleted without completing the two-step process (https://yoast.com/help/remove-yoast-code-from-theme-in-shopify/), which requires first deactivation of the app to remove our code from the theme, and then deletion of the app from the Shopify admin. Or if another (usually SEO-related) app interfered with the removal process.

Fortunately, there is no need for time-consuming manual code removal (which we can do for you if needed) in this case, as this can be easily fixed with a simple reinstallation and uninstallation process.

1. Re-install the Yoast SEO app on your site.
2. Instead of "Get a subscription," click on "Remove theme modifications.". Please wait until the process is finished.
3. Click on Go back to Apps and then remove the app again.

We noticed that you have already contacted us on this process a day after you left this review, so we will follow up via email in case you need any clarifications or additional assistance.

Regarding your feedback on how your SEO was affected after the uninstallation and on what our app offers, we'd like to clarify that for the former, that most probably had to do with the leftover code due to the missed deactivation step in the process.

For the latter, though indeed there are things that can be done by Shopify itself, our app offers several unique benefits like SEO and Readability analysis, Social media appearance control, automatic output of the right schema, canonicalization, and others.

Moreover, as SEO is more of a marathon rather than a sprint, it is quite difficult to get substantial results with only a few days of use. Constant optimization is required for the best possible results, and our app is always being updated to follow the standards (which change frequently) set by Google and other search engines. So though some things may appear simple or not needed for some stores, there is a lot going on "under the hood" and things that you can do to maximize the benefits of your top products/collections using our app.

In all cases, we would like to get to know more about the experience you had, see how we can help you further if needed, and provide additional clarifications to address your feedback and concerns. So our team will soon follow up via email.

Lastly, we'd like to clarify that we have not responded earlier to your review, as systemically, Shopify reviews are visible two days after being submitted.

28 de marzo de 2024

Doesn't handle sitemap. Also left a ton of code on my site. I need it removed but can't get a hold of anyone.

Humanimal Organ Supplements
24 minutos usando la aplicación
Yoast respondió 31 de marzo de 2024

April 7 update: Despite our efforts to communicate so far via email with you in order to assist you with the matter, we have not yet received a response. So, we are adding this update as a last attempt to be notified through the Shopify review system.

If you do see this update, please respond to our email so we can help you the soonest possible. Our support team remains at your disposal and would be happy to help.

April 4 update: Despite our efforts to communicate so far via email with you in order to assist you with the matter, we have not yet received a response. So, we are adding this update in an attempt to notify you through the Shopify review system.

If you do see this update, kindly respond to our email, and our team will be happy to help you the soonest possible.

March 31 reply: Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, though we're sorry to read about the experience you have. We understand how troublesome this must have been, so please allow us to address your points and concerns.

First of all, indeed, our app does not generate a different sitemap, but there are options that can affect its content to a certain extent (for example, by not indexing certain pages). We have a feature request related to sitemap handling, so we'd like to thank you for your suggestion.

Regarding the leftover code, this usually happens if the app is deleted without completing the two-step process (https://yoast.com/help/remove-yoast-code-from-theme-in-shopify/), which requires first deactivation of the app to remove our code from the theme, and then deletion of the app from the Shopify admin. Or if another (usually SEO-related) app interfered with the removal process.

3. Click on Go back to Apps and then remove the app again.

Once this is done, the Yoast SEO code should be completely removed from your theme files, but you can always contact us for any clarifications or further assistance if needed (from the beacon within our app or by sending us an email at support@yoast.com).

As we could not locate a support ticket related to your Shopify account's email address, our team will soon reach out via email to see how we can help further on this matter, if you still need assistance.

17 de noviembre de 2023

This is a great app to improve your SEO content. it is easy to use with lots of information and excellent customer support and follow ups

BROOCHITON
Canadá
5 meses usando la aplicación
Yoast respondió 19 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for your kind review!

We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with our app, academy resources, and the quality of our support services.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us 🙌

5 de diciembre de 2023

Don’t uninstall it because code gets stuck in there and then your website doesn’t work. And God forbid no one tells you because they want that money. It’s all about the money.

Soapy Wicks
12 días usando la aplicación
Yoast respondió 7 de diciembre de 2023

UPDATE December 11, 2023: For anyone reading along, we would like to clarify that this is not a matter of charges, as the subscription ended at the point when the app deletion was performed by the merchant.
The code issue occurred because the app was not deactivated before being uninstalled/deleted, according to the uninstallation process: https://yoast.com/help/remove-yoast-code-from-theme-in-shopify/

Despite our attempts to assist the merchant on this matter as soon as they contacted us, unfortunately, this was not possible as the store is no longer hosted on Shopify.

Response from December 7, 2023: Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, though we're sorry to hear about the experience you had. We understand how troublesome this must have been, so please allow us to address your points and concerns.

We understand some of our users uninstall the Yoast App using the uninstall button under Apps and Permissions in Shopify settings. This only cancels the app subscription and deletes the app from their store.

This step does not remove the Yoast App theme integration, which makes the app work and leaves leftover code.

3. Click on Go back to Apps and then remove the app again.

Once this is done, the Yoast SEO code should be completely removed from your theme files, but you can always contact us for any clarifications or further assistance if needed.

27 de septiembre de 2023

As a developer, one of the most important to me with apps / Plugins is the support. I had an issue and contacted yoastSEO support. They answered me within less than 24 hours. They opened a ticked and after a while they released a bug fix for this issue! I am impressed with the serius they are taking their customers needs. Way to do. Beside of that, I would like to mention the progress the Shopify shop make with yoastSEO help on the SEO parameters. Thank you.

ALL-IN ריהוט גן
Israel
Yoast respondió 4 de octubre de 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback!

Merchant satisfaction is a top priority for us, so we're delighted to know that our team did a great job resolving the issue you experienced and that our app is helping you progress with your SEO efforts. Keep up the great work!

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to contact us 🙌

30 de mayo de 2023

This App is worth every penny (cent, dollar). I have been using it for some time now after finding other SEO providers fell short. This is an in-depth app from a well-known, trusted and respected provider. I was delighted when I saw there was a Shopify version. I'll be honest, you have to work on your site, but it becomes easier. I now have increased sales, know my site much better than I did, and put in the time to learn the 'new language' wrapped around SEO work. There is plenty of support and help from Yoast in explainers and how-to-type guides. You can also monitor the progress you are making at nearly every keystroke! Recently I came across a problem (and new words and explainers) highlighted by Google, which I wasn't able to figure out. I reached out to Yoast and have had the best service. I wouldn't have believed it. Prompt, professional, and genuinely wanting to help. My hero has been Sid, very helpful and patient. In short, I would highly recommend this app. I am still learning and getting better results and sales as I do. Highly recommended.

Healthy Audio Hypnosis
Yoast respondió 30 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for sharing your review, and we are delighted to hear about your positive experience! You make a good point that the Yoast SEO app and support are tools for you to improve your store's performance, and that some work and input from your end are still needed to create the most value. However, as you also point out, one major benefit of the additional time and effort you invest with Yoast SEO is that you get to know your own site much better. We'll be sure to share your feedback with Sid as well, and please do reach out to us for any additional assistance. Our team is here for you and happy to help.

27 de octubre de 2023

I enjoy using this app. For me someone who is new to marketing online and SEO. The app makes it clear and easy to see what I need to optimize. The color ranking is perfect for that! My only suggestion is AI in the app to help with keywords, tags, and descriptions. At the moment, I'm switching about to do that. It would take this app to space and beyond. AAA+++ recommend to anyone.

Maramalive™
Nueva Zelanda
18 días usando la aplicación
Yoast respondió 29 de octubre de 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with our SEO app!

We are delighted to know that you enjoy using our app and that it's effectively helping you with your marketing and SEO efforts 🙂

Regarding your feedback about AI options, we are definitely taking it into account as we constantly continue to improve our products and services. So please stay tuned to our social media and newsletter for future updates.

As always, you are welcome to reach out to us if you have any questions. We are happy to help!

21 de julio de 2023

Yoast's customer service is absolutely brilliant! They did their best to solve my issue plus they're always there if I have any questions. I love the app, still discovering all the settings, but it's not complicated to use and with suggested changes, the pages look much better and are more visitor friendly. Big thank you and I highly recommend Yoast!

Health and Beauty Happiness
6 meses usando la aplicación
Yoast respondió 24 de julio de 2023

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share it!

We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and the quality of our support services!

Should you have any further questions, please reach out to us; we're here to help 😊

24 de noviembre de 2023

i uninstalled it and they are still charging me and can't get them to stop so watch out

Bec Sue Jewelry Shop
4 meses usando la aplicación
Yoast respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

UPDATE November 30, 2023: Despite our efforts to communicate so far via email with you in order to assist you with the matter, we have not yet received a response. So, we are adding this update in an attempt to be notified through the Shopify review system. If you do see this update, please respond to our email so we can help you the soonest possible.

Response sent on November 24, 2023: Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, though we're sorry to hear about your experience.

Unfortunately, this is not related to our app but solely relies on the Shopify charging system and terms: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#subscriptions
, which apply to all subscription-based apps available in the Shopify App Store. More information about Shopify app charges can also be found in this Shopify help article: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

As you uninstalled our app just a day after the beginning of a new billing cycle, Shopify included a charge for it in their invoice, as it identified the app as still in use for an additional monthly subscription.

We understand this is simply a confusion related to the billing dates, so our team will soon reach out to you in order to clarify things and help you with this matter. Please make sure to check your inbox and respond in order to resolve this the soonest possible.

Lastly, we'd like to clarify that we did not respond earlier to your review, as systemically, Shopify reviews are visible within two days after being submitted.