Calificación general
3,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 76% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 17% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de octubre de 2023

Be careful using this app. They will still charge you after the 14 day trail. I canceled my subscription and i was still billed 19.00 through shopify. And shopify is no help either.

My Store
16 días usando la aplicación
Yoast respondió 18 de octubre de 2023

UPDATE November 30, 2023: For anyone reading along, we would like to clarify that though, in this case, we assisted the merchant right away with their request and resolved the issue via email before this review was left, the review remained.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, though we're sorry to hear about your experience.

Unfortunately, this is not related to our app but solely relies on the Shopify charging system and terms: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#subscriptions
, which apply to all subscription-based apps available in the Shopify App Store. More information about Shopify app charges can also be found in this Shopify help article: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

As you uninstalled our app two days after the end of the free trial period, Shopify included a charge for it in their invoice, as it identified the app as still in use.

We understand this is simply a confusion related to the billing dates, so our team will soon reach out to you in order to clarify things and help you with this matter.

Lastly, we'd like to clarify that we did not respond earlier to your review, as systemically, Shopify reviews are visible within two days after being submitted.

20 de septiembre de 2022

This is the app to get for SEO improvement. Many other apps have some additional features but cant compare on the things that matters. I do most of my edits in Shopify but use Yoast to control the outcome. Amazing chat support that delivers above and beyond for advice on SEO strategy. Thanks, Sid!

Paninisport.no
Noruega
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Yoast respondió 20 de septiembre de 2022

Thank you for your kind words and review!

We appreciate your feedback on the app, and we're happy to hear you are having a great experience with it and our support team 😊

Feel free to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with!

15 de junio de 2022

Yoast has been a huge help in understanding SEO and improving my Google rankings. Not many companies offer free video chats and support to help you improve so it's very much appreciated!

Always in my Heart
Yoast respondió 15 de junio de 2022

Thank you for your kind review and for taking the time to share your experience with our support team!

We are happy to know that we could help you with your SEO efforts.

Should you need additional help in the future, please feel free to reach out!

8 de noviembre de 2022

Support réctif et efficace, très bonne application pour optimiser ses performances SEO. Je recommande.

Thermometre.fr
Francia
Yoast respondió 8 de noviembre de 2022

Thank you for your supportive feedback and review!

We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and the quality of our support services!

Should you have any further questions, please reach out to us; we're here to help. 😊

---

Merci pour vos commentaires et avis positifs !

Nous sommes très heureux de savoir que vous êtes satisfait de notre application et de la qualité de nos services d'assistance !

Si vous avez d'autres questions, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter, nous sommes là pour vous aider. 😊

17 de mayo de 2023

Easy to install and easy to use. This is a great tool for anyone looking to increase the SEO of their products and blogs. Also, some really awesome customer support :)

Tuesday in Love
Canadá
Yoast respondió 17 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for sharing your kind review!

We are delighted to know that you enjoy using our app and that you were happy with the support our team provided 🙂

Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with!

5 de noviembre de 2022

Michael Q. He was super helpful for my issue .. he did the best support ever i had on whole shopify experience .. 100% Recommended

CSR2 MODS
Yoast respondió 5 de noviembre de 2022

Thank you for sharing your review and feedback!

You're doing a great job optimizing your site with the Yoast SEO app so far, and we look forward to hearing about increased traffic and sales as a result!

Please feel welcome to reach out to us any time with additional questions or concerns, we're here to help. 😊

16 de junio de 2022

Wonderful staff guidance by Mr. Sid S., pretty well-rendered with an experienced SEO team and I love the way of informative explanation and great advice from them. Yoast definitely is the best choice either from WordPress CMS or Shopify, 100% recommended and you won't get it wrong.

BeamerX™ Projector MY
Singapur
Yoast respondió 16 de junio de 2022

Thank you for your review!

We're delighted to know that you are happy with our app and the support we provided! We will also make sure to forward your feedback to Sid.

Feel free to reach out to our support team if there is anything else we can help you with!

18 de mayo de 2023

The support team is truly amazing. They resolve my query in a jiffy. Thank you Sid indeed :-) Highly recommended :-)

Dr. Ortho
India
Yoast respondió 18 de mayo de 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Merchant satisfaction is a top priority for us, so we're delighted to know that our Support team did a great job in helping you with your query.

Should you need additional help in the future, please feel free to reach out!

30 de septiembre de 2022

This app helps me stay on track, write clearly, and organize my content for both search engines and my visitors. I've used the wordpress plugin for a long time and I'm happy to have it over on Shopify too!

Jamie Hansen Art
Yoast respondió 30 de septiembre de 2022

Thank you very much for being a long-time supporter/user of Yoast SEO, and for sharing your feedback! 🙌

31 de enero de 2023

great app as SEO is so important. The easy traffic light system makes it all very simple and quick to use.

Cream Cornwall
Reino Unido
Yoast respondió 31 de enero de 2023

Thank you for your kind feedback and review! We very much appreciate taking the time to share this.

As always, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We would be happy to help. 😊