Yoast SEO ‑ SEO for everyone

Optimize your content, upgrade technical SEO, boost rankings!

$19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BeamerX™ Projector MY

Location Singapore

Wonderful staff guidance by Mr. Sid S., pretty well-rendered with an experienced SEO team and I love the way of informative explanation and great advice from them. Yoast definitely is the best choice either from WordPress CMS or Shopify, 100% recommended and you won't get it wrong.

June 16, 2022

Thank you for your review!

We're delighted to know that you are happy with our app and the support we provided! We will also make sure to forward your feedback to Sid.

Feel free to reach out to our support team if there is anything else we can help you with!

Always in my Heart

Location Australia

Yoast has been a huge help in understanding SEO and improving my Google rankings. Not many companies offer free video chats and support to help you improve so it's very much appreciated!

June 15, 2022

Thank you for your kind review and for taking the time to share your experience with our support team!

We are happy to know that we could help you with your SEO efforts.

Should you need additional help in the future, please feel free to reach out!

Tacventure

Location Germany

Best SEO App so far! Google Rankings go up in highspeed each Day. Thank you Yoast! (There's much Code in Theme, but it didn't slow your shop)

May 29, 2022

Thank you for your review!

We're happy to know our app is helping you improve your store's SEO and boost your rankings!

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us!

Jiggery Pokery Embroidery Kits

The support from Yoast is first class and the app gives meaningful feedback you can immediately action to improve SEO. I have attended a one-day conference with awesome speakers, some webinars and I find their blogs very readable and informative. As a complete beginner on SEO, the Yoast app has really made a difference and given me confidence. The red, amber and green bullets are brilliant, especially as they come with useful advice and links giving further detail. I tried a couple of other SEO apps available via Shopify first but neither was anywhere near as good as this one. Thank you!

May 22, 2022

Thank you for your review and kind feedback!

We are really happy to know that our app and support introduced you to the SEO world in an easy, helpful and meaningful way.

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to contact us!

Fit to a T Designs

Yoast really helps me with listing my Items. I am new so I am still learning about keyword search terms and writing product descriptions. Thank you.

May 19, 2022

Thank you for your review!

We're happy to know our app is helping you improve your store's SEO!

If you haven't already, make sure to access the Yoast SEO Academy, where you will find many useful courses about keyword research, product descriptions, and other topics.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us!

Glitzy Ringz

I love this app. Customer service is great and on point, they are there when you need them and they resolve the issue. I would give higher than 5 but that is the highest I can give

May 17, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share it!

Our priority is customer satisfaction and great support, so we are thrilled that we met that mark!

Should you need help in the future, please feel free to reach out!

Andromeda Moto

Location Spain

Delighted with this app, I don't understand the bad reviews. I have been a user of Yoast SEO on WordPress for years and was waiting for it to be on Shopify. Now I can finally optimise the content as I always have, as SEO Yoast tells you in each article, page or product what elements you need to add to improve SEO. It has more options than the free version of WordPress (which was already more than enough for SEO work). As it should. I would like to add that it does not allow you to analyse the SEO of secondary languages, but this is not Yoast SEO's fault. Shopify doesn't have multi-language as well implemented as WordPress. But I was able to translate the homepage meta-data with Langify. Everything else is well translated with Langify. All in all, I'm happy and I still have a lot of optimisation work ahead of me, as the SEO app I had before in Shopify didn't give me (by far) the amount of guidelines that Yoast SEO does. By the way, the technical support is very attentive, and they solved some small doubts I had. They have only been with Shopify for a short time but it's clear that they're keen to keep improving. 5 stars.

May 6, 2022

Thank you for your review and the supportive and kind feedback!

We are always happy to know that our app is really helpful with your SEO efforts.

Covey Sports

Love the app! Used Yoast SEO on wordpress...so glad they came over to Shopify. Not sure what the negative reviews are about...we are loving it already. Makes SEO so much easier...just follow the instructions carefully during setup. Shopify makes things a little more tricky for SEO stuff, but this app is awesome as long as you follow the steps. We already are seeing an increase on different blog posts, pages, etc

May 2, 2022

Hi there, thank you for your feedback!
It is nice to hear that it is helping you out and you are already noticing a difference. If there is anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll look in to it!

OzCampingWorld

This app is very easy to use. It is amazing in improving the readability of my product descriptions and on-page SEO. It is suitable for beginners and advanced users.

April 15, 2022

Thank you for your review! It is good to hear that it helped you in an easy way and you were able to improve the readability of your product descriptions.

Arvo Watches

I am happy with this app. I am very much a newbie when it comes to SEO so I learned a lot from the introductory webcast of Yoast for Shopify. It takes a little getting used to like anything else that is unfamiliar. The app kind of trains you further as you start using it as it explains not only the steps you should take at a particular point, but also why. The more I use it, the better I think I am at it, because I almost know beforehand when I enter verbiage that will get the red frowny face and am learning how to quickly fix it. I have accessed Yoast Academy as well which is great, and the one time I needed support chatting with Adetola was very helpful. I recommend it! Excited to see some results from my work!

March 4, 2022

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that the app is helping you improve your writing already. We're confident the Yoast SEO Academy has many useful courses to help you improve your SEO game even further.

We're happy to hear Adetola did a good job supporting you. We'll make sure to forward that to him. Should you need help in the future, please feel invited to reach out!

Previous 1