Yoast SEO ‑ SEO for everyone

Yoast SEO ‑ SEO for everyone

$19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Yoast
4.6
December 6, 2022

I enjoyed using the app. The application is very intuitive and almost like a game. You want to achieve the highest number of points in terms of SEO for all texts. I uninstalled it because unfortunately I don't want to afford the purchase price at the moment. Thank you for supporting the uninstall.

MyClipies
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Yoast replied December 6, 2022

Thank you for sharing your review!

We appreciate your feedback and 'gamification' perspective on using our app. Please know that we'll be happy to assist you in the future if you decide to set some new high scores with your content on search rankings using the Yoast SEO app. 😊

Have a great day!

Edited December 2, 2022

Hello, I uninstalled the application in my store but I still have a lot of code, how can I remove the code? Thank you.
Gracias excelente soporte.

Pamo
Colombia
Time spent using app: 14 days
Yoast replied December 1, 2022

Hi there, thank you for your question. We have a dedicated support team that can be reached 24/7 at support@yoast.com (and via live chat). Please do reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns, we are happy to help.

That being said, leftover code usually remains if the app is uninstalled without completing the right process, which requires first deactivation of the app to remove theme modifications and then deletion of the app. Or if another (usually SEO-related) app interfered with the process.

If you haven't already, please reference our page with Yoast SEO app uninstall instructions: https://yoast.com/help/remove-yoast-code-from-theme-in-shopify/

Here are next troubleshooting steps to take:
1. Re-install the Yoast SEO app on your site.
2. Instead of "Get a subscription," click on "Remove theme modifications.". Please wait until the process is finished.
3. Click on Go back to Apps and then Remove the app again.

Once you've done this, the Yoast SEO code should be completely removed.

In case you have another SEO app installed, it would be best to remove that first before proceeding with the steps above, as other SEO apps may interfere with the proper uninstallation process of Yoast SEO.

If you face any difficulties with this process please reach out to us at: support@yoast.com. We are here to help.

December 1, 2022

Uso Yoast per ottimizzare i contenuti. Yoast fornisce semplici passaggi per aumentare la SEO per tutte le pagine. Mi piace la facilità di integrazione, il supporto e la ricchezza di informazioni disponibili..." "L'app è fantastica e facile da usare. Il supporto tecnico non è secondo a nessuno. Si fanno in quattro per rispondere a tutte le tue domande in modo superbo.

LovArt Family
Italy
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Yoast replied December 1, 2022

Thank you for your supportive feedback and review!

We are delighted to know that you are happy with our app and support services.

Should you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us 🙂

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grazie per il tuo feedback e recensione di support!

Siamo lieti di sapere che sei soddisfatto della nostra app e del nostro support.

Se hai altre domande, non esitare a contattarci 🙂

November 30, 2022

I love this app makes me understand SEO and the help you get is amazing answering any problems I have.

Flower Girl, Communion, Christening Dresses
Time spent using app: 4 months
Yoast replied November 30, 2022

Thank you for your kind review regarding your experience with our SEO app and support team; we very much appreciate it!

As always, feel free to reach out to us if you have any more questions. We would be happy to help. 😊

November 28, 2022

I started optimising my site and content with Yoast on 17 Nov 2022, and after just two weeks, I was surprised to see my site indexing on Google. I know how hard this is to do, and I did it with no previous knowledge, just following the guidance in the Yoast for the Shopify Optimize app.

OzPaddleBoards
Time spent using app: 10 days
Yoast replied November 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your review!

We appreciate your feedback on the app and are happy to hear you are already noticing a difference. Keep up the great work! 🙌

Should you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team.