Facebook Ads Magic

Facebook Ads Magic | Reviews

by Yodel

Create magical Facebook Ads in one click with AI

Eurekaonline

Yodel is so far the best App on Shopify in terms of ads! Their AI is super. I have just started using their App but I already noted their distinction. I recommend their App for any Shopify store!!

Koenigstiger Shop

I really love this app and i don´t understand all the things with ads and facebook. But he has help me all the time. The customer support is the very best i ever see. Thank you for all

Kitchen Home Base

Awesome customer support. Yodel created some good ads for my store. It's only been a couple of days, but ROI seems strong so far.

June 21, 2021

Hey - Yoav here from Yodel. Thanks so much for the review! I'm so happy you're enjoying Yodel so far.

ILUZIDO

I just added Yodel to my store yesterday and launched 2 new ads with it, and the results are insane! After my product went down in the last week, I decided to give it a last chance with this new app the I found, and It definitely pays off! You must try it ASAP, you won't regret! Also, I contact them for a question that I had, and they answered me super fast and they were very useful and helpful!

June 21, 2021

Heya! Yoav from Yodel here. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! We really appreciate it.

Motokoro

I start using Yodel few days ago, and my ROI increased by almost 300%!!
Crazy how this app works like a magic! You must try it if you're running any facebook ads!

June 21, 2021

Hello - Yoav from Yodel here. Thanks so much for leaving a review! So happy to hear you're enjoying Yodel. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to help.