Reseñas (7.619)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de mayo de 2024

This app is easy to use for my Shopify. Customer service is good. I had an issue with my account. The customer service rep Quin help me with my issue. She was very professional and helpful. I recommend this app to help with SmS and Email Marketing.

Miss. SaleLaneous
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
8 de junio de 2024

i was having trouble verify my account but i spoke to Rock N from the support team and he put my worries to rest. i have tried other sms app but yotpo by far is the easiest for me to understand how to create campaigns and collect subscribers

VOY-ANT
Reino Unido
4 meses usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

great app for sms marketing easy to use. must install if you are looking use specially for sms. Support team executive like Alex are very helpful so if got stuck anywhere they will be able to solve your issue

Fair & White
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
16 de mayo de 2024

Great App and Great customer service. The service was stellar, I had an agent by the name of Joann C that gave me the information that I needed to execute and update my terms and service to start sending out sms messages and she was very patient throughout the process. I am a forever customer and thanks Joann for all of his help! We need more agents like you.

2HRD
7 meses usando la aplicación
21 de abril de 2024

Princess S was a great help with my set-up. I have never had anyone wait until I completed steps. She was very patient and helpful. This is by far the best customer service I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Thank you Princess S

Iron Jungle
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

Thank you to Johann, he's a very good advisor who helped me very well, I hope you'll be able to come across him. Very good application

KL Sportswear
Francia
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

I had a wonderful experience with Yotpo's customer support, thanks to Marnie. The support was quick and incredibly friendly, making the whole process smooth and stress-free. Marnie went out of her way to ensure that all my concerns were addressed promptly and efficiently. Thank you, Marnie, for your fantastic support! Highly recommend!

GET-JEWEL.COM
7 meses usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2024

Melvin,my resprentative was amazing. He helped me through some things I was having trouble with and was extremely patient with me. I was very impressed! This app was just what I needed to jumpstart my marketing!

Caley Paige
12 meses usando la aplicación
6 de abril de 2024

I was new to using SMS marketing on Shopify and I got very confused fast, and really quickly I got put into a chat with one of there agents named AJ, and they were so helpful and understanding, we went through many alternatives of my problem to find a solution and kept on trying and any question I had along the way, they were very helpful with and very easy to communicate with. Thank you AJ and Yotpo app.

Athlete Wear
8 meses usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2024

Melvin F was very helpful. I was having issues with sending out a message to my subscriber, but he helped me and got it done. Thanks alot :)

Lucent Aura