Reseñas (7.612)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de marzo de 2024

I am loving this app. So easy to use and the rates are extremely affordable. I've needed to get support's help 2x (from my own doing) and was helped by Quin and PL those 2x. Both were super fast to help. Download this app - don't put it off!!

Certified Lights
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2024

Melvin was extremely helpfull and helped me to understand and also solve the problem I was in. Hope everyone will have Melvin to help them out when facing a rough situation.

Nos Colonnes
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
27 de abril de 2024

Money making software you must have. Adds 30% to our revenue each month.

PherazoneFragrances
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2024

Love the live chat option. Customer service is great and the way that it shows wait time for the chat is nice. Rock assisted me and did a wonderful job.

Dorothy's Pearl
11 meses usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

Reached out to customer service today. I was connected with Melvin. I dread the thought of having to do things involving connecting this and that but Melvin made the process alot more bearable. He is super patient and helpful. Thanks again Melvin.

Blush-It
7 meses usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

Awesome, fast response from John D on what we always need!

GREEN LIFE CYPRUS
Chipre
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
25 de mayo de 2024

Regie was great helped me out with everything I needed step by step!

True Hustle Apparel
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
5 de abril de 2024

Needed to verify my account before use, which seemed stressful but with the help of Joann C, it was quick and easy and resolved within 15 minutes!

murcuree
Reino Unido
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
16 de febrero de 2024

This is an excellent app that has so much potential if you use it! Take the lessons, set up the automations, and create campaigns ahead of time. The app gives you a platform to communicate with your audience like people. It means you have to have the right product or services to promote, and the right policies to follow so do your homework. Use the templates provided to start and elevate your game as you go.

The templates are good and a great way to learn. They can be improved when you add a little bit of

The Passport Hustle
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
9 de abril de 2024

I've always had a very positive experience with SMS Bump. Excellent support and platform and the recent help I received from Melvin was great!

Address Oasis