Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 mai 2024

So far, SMS Bump is super rad! Customer service is great! They were incredibly responsive and helpful with any questions I had, especially John D. The platform itself is intuitive and user-friendly, making it a breeze to set up and manage SMS campaigns. I've been impressed with the results so far; the open rates are fantastic, and it's clear that our customers appreciate the personalized touch of SMS messages. Overall, I couldn't be happier with SMS Bump - it's definitely become an integral part of our marketing strategy.

23 mai 2024

I love this app! Very easy to use and if you need help with anything the support team responds very quickly and stays connected until your issue is resolved. I worked with Rock today on a issue and it was a pleasure! He worked with until we got it working

Pray. Hustle. Dominate
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 avril 2024

Very responsive support. I had a problem sending SMS messages. I contacted support. Marnie quickly understood what was going on and told me what to do to validate my account.
In a few minutes the problem was resolved.
Thanks Marnie

My Best Store
France
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 avril 2024

We've used Yotpo for a few years now and our experience has been great. Recently we contacted their customer service for assistance with a question, within minutes I was speaking on live chat with Marnie who was very helpful and was able to resolve my issue much faster than I was expecting. Highly recommended!

CRNCY
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
28 avril 2024

Been using this app for a while now, always get good and fast support from the team. I needed some help today with the widget and PL solved it within 15 mins. Highly recommend this team

Mega Lash Academy
2 mai 2024

This app is easy to use for my Shopify. Customer service is good. I had an issue with my account. The customer service rep Quin help me with my issue. She was very professional and helpful. I recommend this app to help with SmS and Email Marketing.

Miss. SaleLaneous
16 mars 2024

Great App and Great customer service. The service was stellar, I had an agent by the name of Regie that gave me the information that I needed to execute and update my terms and service to start sending out sms messages and he was very patient throughout the process. I am a forever customer and thank Regie for all of his help!

Pure Virgin Luxury Hair Co
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 avril 2024

I was new to using SMS marketing on Shopify and I got very confused fast, and really quickly I got put into a chat with one of there agents named AJ, and they were so helpful and understanding, we went through many alternatives of my problem to find a solution and kept on trying and any question I had along the way, they were very helpful with and very easy to communicate with. Thank you AJ and Yotpo app.

Athlete Wear
Australie
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 avril 2024

Princess S was a great help with my set-up. I have never had anyone wait until I completed steps. She was very patient and helpful. This is by far the best customer service I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Thank you Princess S

Iron Jungle
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
16 février 2024

This is an excellent app that has so much potential if you use it! Take the lessons, set up the automations, and create campaigns ahead of time. The app gives you a platform to communicate with your audience like people. It means you have to have the right product or services to promote, and the right policies to follow so do your homework. Use the templates provided to start and elevate your game as you go.

The templates are good and a great way to learn. They can be improved when you add a little bit of

The Passport Hustle