리뷰 (7,770)

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 6월 3일

If I could put 0 stars, I would.

Extremely disappointed in the customer service of this company. I had been using a variety of Yotpo apps for years now, and had switched over my SMS service to Mailchimp as of the holidays 2023. My last use of Yotpo's SMS app was Black Friday 2023.

Randomly, on a Sunday evening, on May 12th 2024, my Yotpo account says it sent out a random "automation" to all of my SMS subscribers without my consent. I had never sent up any type of automation, and even after checking my account, could not identify what was "setup" or "sent". What I did notice though is that I was had SIX $20 recharges made to send these mysterious texts. (BTW, my own phone number is one of the numbers within the list and I hadn't received any text from this "campaign".)

When I reached out to Yotpo to ask for assistance and a refund for this unauthorized charges, they simply blamed the fact that my auto-recharge option was still on, and so despite me not ever creating this "campaign" and them being unable to even figure out on their end how it was created or by who, I am still responsible for paying these recharges for an automation "sent" in error. But again, as I have said above. I never received a text from this campaign, and others who I know personally that also had a phone number on our list didn't either.

I am out $120 for a campaign I never set up, a campaign that Yotpo cannot figure out how was setup, and a campaign that I am not even convinced truly sent to anyone at all.

And Yotpo refuses to refund me.

Despite my years of loyalty and despite no proof showing that this wasn't an error on their systems part.

If I were you, I would run.

Find a different app with a company who cares about their customers and stands behind making their own flaws corrected.

Candelles LLC
앱 사용 기간 대략 3년
답글 Yotpo - Email & SMS개 2024년 7월 1일

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. We have thoroughly investigated the issue and can confirm that the issue have been rectified and processed the refunds.

Additionally, we attempted to reach out to you regarding the recent $10 charge, which is linked to your keyword monthly subscription. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We value your continued loyalty and are committed to providing you with the best possible service.

2024년 7월 4일

BE AWARE this company they charge me 199$/m. more than a ONE year while i was on a FREE PLAN. I escalated several times this problem but since now NEVER get answer and REFUND!
WATCH OUT, this is PURE SCAM will notify Shopify relevant team !

EUG FASHION
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2024년 5월 19일

I have spent over 100k with your company and yesterday all the sudden you guys impose an 8pm curfew? I get over one hundreds contacts today from clients saying they didn't get yesterday's text until today. Most of my clients are Law Enforcement and work nights. The majority of our orders come between 8pm and midnight. My sales yesterday are down my 75% for an average thursday sales for last 24 months. The only change is your decision to not send our texts out as you have for the more than 3 prior years we used your service.

Special Operations Equipment
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2024년 5월 7일에 편집됨

My app wasn’t working for the first 6 months, it wasn’t sending out the confirmation emails even after I setup my account and got my number approved.

Fast forward after those 6 months, I launch my campaign and none of my automations were working, the discount code wasn’t applying and they could never get it fixed, not even a two step flow.

My email is filled with code not working errors and I had to go to Shopify’s free email system instead that actually apply a code at checkout.

Use activecampaign or something, this place not good.

Blazetray
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
답글 Yotpo - Email & SMS개 2024년 5월 27일

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with our app. Our support team has reached out to schedule a meeting to address your concerns, but we haven't heard back yet. We are eager to help resolve any misconfigurations in your account settings, including the email confirmation and automation errors you mentioned. We assure you that discount codes work seamlessly with our Flows.

Please get in touch with us so we can work together to resolve the problem and provide the assistance you need.

Your satisfaction is our top priority. We are committed to improving our product and ensuring a smooth experience for all our users.

2024년 6월 26일

Used to love when it was SMS bump now trying to integrate with our new store and can't make an account - keeps saying unauthorized access AND zero way to contact anyone via email ?? I don't want to set up a call. I just want to create an account.

RiteHearing
앱 사용 기간 3개월
2024년 5월 27일

We wanted to use their app, so we installed it, but it constantly gave us an error that didn't make sense.
I tried to contact their support twice but haven't heard anything back, then I will contact their sales team, 4 different people hoped on the email thread, but none of them did any help while I needed to communicate the issue every single time. if it was a bot it would be more helpful!
and it's been more than 10days that we are in this process with them!

We are really disappointed with them!

AMR Hair & Beauty
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 21일
답글 Yotpo - Email & SMS개 2024년 6월 17일

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

As we discussed via email, the issue stemmed from a conflict with an existing account you had with us, which we promptly identified and resolved. A fix was successfully deployed on May 30th, and we are pleased to report that the problem has been addressed.

We are happy to hear that everything is now working smoothly for you. Our team is always here to ensure you have the best possible experience. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked through this. We're committed to providing excellent support and ensuring your satisfaction.

2024년 5월 30일

BE CAREFUL - Abandoned Cart Reminders are not working if the abandoning customer is not a subscriber which is ABSURD!

This is not a marketing email, it's a reminder! I tried to explain that to their support and ask them fix the automation flow for cart abandoning emails, but they still did nothing!

Even Shopify Email app is allowing abandoned cart reminders to be send to non-subscribed abandoners, but not Yotpo. They think they know better.... It's like non-sending email confirmation with tracking because customer didn't click "subscribe to email marketing". :D

Tried to explain that, no luck.

Innovato Design
불가리아
앱 사용 기간 9일
답글 Yotpo - Email & SMS개 2024년 6월 6일

We appreciate your patience and understand your frustration. Our goal is to ensure that our practices not only comply with regulations but also support your business objectives effectively.

To clarify, transactional triggers like Order Created, Shipped, and Delivered messages can be sent without subscribing because they provide essential updates. In contrast, Abandoned Checkout reminders are considered marketing communications because they are intended to drive purchases. As such, we require shopper consent to send these messages, which is crucial for maintaining legal compliance and protecting your business.

We understand this may differ from other platforms, but it’s a measure to ensure long-term benefits by respecting customer preferences and trust. We are committed to helping you optimize your processes within these guidelines.

Please let us know how we can support you further to achieve your goals. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we are here to assist in any way we can.

Thank you for your continued partnership.

2024년 2월 29일

THEY RUINED OUR BUSINESS, BEWARE, STAY AWAY!!!!

This app is BROKEN 100%.

1. They sent abandoned cart emails with discounts to customers who DIDN'T ABANDON A CART, THESE CUSTOMERS JUST PURCHASED AND ITEM AND THIS APP SENT A DISCOUNT TO THEM AFTER THEY PURCHASED THE ITEM! HOW AWFUL IS THAT GOING TO MAKE OUR CUSTOMER FEEL?

2. They didn't send abandoned cart emails to customers who actually abandoned the carts. Their support team said the customers need to opt in twice or the app can't send abandoned cart emails. They don't work when Shopify triggers abandoned cart events like usual marketing apps do.

IF YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED TO YOUR EMAILS OR ALREADY PURCHASED SOMETHING FROM YOU, THIS APP WON'T SEND ABANDONED CART RECOVERY EMAILS TO THESE CUSTOMERS.

Even previous customers add items to their cart and abandon the cart, but this app doesn't send emails to these types of abandoned carts.

The worst thing is the customers who have already subscribed to emails should click the 'send offers via email' option in checkout for this app to send abandoned cart emails!!! WHO'S GOING TO OPT IN TWICE AND SAY PLEASE SEND ME ABANDONED CART RECOVERY EMAILS??? WHAT'S THIS LOGIC??

3. The email editor doesn't work with high-res displays (they are so common these days). Customer support told me to change my whole laptop's resolutions to a lower value so I could use this one single broken app, when I did it all the apps on my laptop looked stretched and weird. What kind of solution is this?

4. AWFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They will give you stupid solutions just to make their app work, and they treat you like garbage.

SERIOUSLY STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR CUSTOMERS' TRUST AND LOSE SALES. SHOPIFY SHOULD BAN THIS APP. I'LL WRITE A MESSAGE TO SHOPIFY AS WELL MENTIONING THE DAMAGE THIS APP DOES.

I hope this review will save someone's business and that you won't go through this horrible experience we had to go through.

Enviable Beauty
앱 사용 기간 10개월
답글 Yotpo - Email & SMS개 2024년 3월 6일

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We would like to clarify that the abandoned checkout flow does not require an email if an end-customer is signed in. If the end-customer is not signed in, there is a need to fill out the email address to trigger the flow. We've made repeated attempts to connect with you, but unfortunately, haven't received a response. If you're still encountering difficulties, we're here and eager to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

2024년 5월 30일

Card Abandoner Reminders are not working with - non-subscribed abandoners! Be aware!

This guys don't know the difference between cart abandoning reminder and marketing email....

If you use their service you risk to loose a lot of revenue!

HYKLE
불가리아
앱 사용 기간 5일
답글 Yotpo - Email & SMS개 2024년 6월 5일

Thank you for your feedback. We understand your concerns and want to clarify the distinctions between various types of communication triggers.

There are certain triggers, such as Order Created, Shipped, and Delivered, that are considered transactional. For these, we will send messages even if the shopper is not a subscriber, as they are essential for completing the purchase process and providing updates on their orders.

However, this is not the case for the Abandoned Checkout trigger. This type of message is considered marketing communication as it is an attempt to secure a purchase or drive revenue, and therefore, we require the shopper's consent to send these reminders. Adhering to these regulations is crucial for maintaining compliance and protecting your business in the long term.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you that we are committed to helping you achieve your business goals. Please let us know how we can assist you further, and we will do our utmost to ensure your satisfaction and success.

Thank you for your understanding and continued partnership.

2024년 2월 23일

glitchy interface and nobody fix the bugs for years. it is savage AF
contacting support almost every day. useless

F.O.X Nails USA
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
답글 Yotpo - Email & SMS개 2024년 3월 6일

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're continuously working to improve our products so that our clients can get up and running without any hiccups. Our Support team has reached out and tried to schedule a call with you to discuss further all your product concerns but we have not heard back. If you have any concerns regarding the product, please don't hesitate to contact us.