Omtaler (7 774)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
19. juni 2024

So far so good, had some issues getting the sms verifcation to go through but Melvin was able to sort this out during customer service chat immediately. Overall I think this is a pretty straight forward add on once you get the hang of it.

V E R T A B R A E
Over 1 år bruker appen
17. juni 2024

Marnie was great. Customer service was excellent. Very patient and helpful… I hope everything works out. i’m happy that 10,000 emails are free per month.

Also, Quin was very helpful and efficient and helped me lots. Wonderful spirit.

Pussi Potions
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
22. april 2024

I have enjoyed using the app; timing, templates, automations have all worked great for me in the past. I recently had an issue where my TFN required a verification and it prevented me from sending communications...that was an inconvenience as there are only certain times when support is available so I had to wait for assistance but John was very friendly and helped move the process along and answered all of my questions. Thanks, John!

Touch of OShea Natural Skincare
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
22. april 2024

all good ... Specially, Melvin tried everything possible to fix my issue because SMS campaign failed and I needed it fast reaction on Yotpo side thank you

Sanda.us
Over 4 år bruker appen
26. mai 2024

PL was super helpful in getting my site authenticated and was quite responsive. Would recommend.

Herpothecary
Over 3 år bruker appen
10. mai 2024

A bit skeptical because we haven't used this app in a while yet prices keep fluctuating. There was a s lightly issue before where they overcharged us for something. We have moved to another strong competitor

PBeauty Hair
5 måneder bruker appen
25. juni 2024

just starting to use the app, but good customer service so far. Thanks PL for the support!.

Hereditas apparel
6 måneder bruker appen
17. april 2024

I am new to Yotpo, and PL was a lot of help with assisting me through the verification process. I am hoping the app is as easy to use as the process was. Looking forward to increasing my conversion rates.

Graffiti Garb
Over 1 år bruker appen
27. april 2024

Generally a good all round service with excellent and prompt customer support. My only criticism would be the account validation process of which I didn't receive clear instruction on how to complete other than chatting to a member of customer service. I was also unaware that my account needed validating. It was only when my customers stopped receiving subscription emails that I found out.
Other than this, generally an easy to use service.

Lavergne
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Redigert 10. mai 2024

Staff are super helpful, especially Melvin and Joann. The platform is good, but the dashboard is super complicated and not user friendly, plus the form builders don't work well in Chrome on the desktop due to a bug, so it's impossible to access any options further down the screen. Switching over to Edge solved the issue.

Lilia Nash Jewellery