Recensioner (7 774)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 juni 2024

I'm really liking Yotpo and really like that the prices are based on usage rather than number of customers (number of customers pricing going up with time even if your revenue stays the same because your customer count grows every month even when leveled out). The email template editor seems a bit buggy but I got though it all. I had some wonderful help from Princess and JoAnn! Very knowledgeable and made sure my issues were dealt with. With features like flow, Yotpo has a learning curve, but not too bad. Its VERY customizable.

Whoopsie Daisy
Nästan 8 år användning av appen
Redigerat 15 juli 2024

Great APP, with lots of functionality and a straight pricing model. but there is a learning curve. Thanks to Quin (Customer Service) it made my experience great. Super helpful CS

Update : Princess just helped me today and she was another Rockstar.

Sancho & Lola's Closet
11 juli 2024

I have only had this app a week but I am loving it so far! It takes some time to get everything set up right but easy to do. I ran into a problem verifying the sender email and I could not figure out why it wasn't sending me the email so I could verify it. I contacted customer support through chat and Marnie helped me right away! Took less than 3 minutes to get my problem fixed! That was great! I highly recommend this app!

AddiBray
6 månader användning av appen
25 juni 2024

John D was really helpful in helping me setting everything up. Do not contact the support by mails though they are not helpful there, only by chat.

Sweet Birth
Frankrike
25 juni 2024

I am new to this ap, and have a lot to learn still. Customer Support is very patient and helpful!
I have definitely seen increase in sales, with even my limited understanding of marketing and SMS/Email. I am sure it will only get better as I learn more. Joann C at support was a big help to me!

Campbells and Chaos
11 månader användning av appen
7 juni 2024

I love this app! Utilizing the SMS messaging has been a really great marketing tool for my retail shop. I love that you can attach pictures and your shop link as well. Customer service was helpful and quick to respond (thank you Joann C). Would highly recommend this app to other Shopify users for their marketing needs!

Sage Lane Cottage
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
6 juli 2024

Quin knows her stuff!

She's extremely familiar with the features and products this application has to offer.

I had previously contacted support for the same issue to no avail, however Quin was able to identify the feature I was searching for in less than 5 minutes.

Great job!

Essential 8 Natural Products LLC
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
5 juni 2024

I love the easy setup! John D was extremely helpful and quick when requesting an API key. I have tried other review apps in the past that were impossible to set up. I highly recommend SMS Bump!

Michelle's Creatives
8 maj 2024

So far, SMS Bump is super rad! Customer service is great! They were incredibly responsive and helpful with any questions I had, especially John D. The platform itself is intuitive and user-friendly, making it a breeze to set up and manage SMS campaigns. I've been impressed with the results so far; the open rates are fantastic, and it's clear that our customers appreciate the personalized touch of SMS messages. Overall, I couldn't be happier with SMS Bump - it's definitely become an integral part of our marketing strategy.

Mer än 2 år användning av appen
23 maj 2024

I love this app! Very easy to use and if you need help with anything the support team responds very quickly and stays connected until your issue is resolved. I worked with Rock today on a issue and it was a pleasure! He worked with until we got it working

Pray. Hustle. Dominate