Reviews (7,658)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its personalized SMS campaigns, templates, and automations, which have been noted to increase customer engagement and sales. The support team is praised for their quick and effective service, including 24/7 live chat. Some merchants found the email editor outdated and experienced issues with account verification and campaign creation, but these were resolved with support. The app's analytics tools are valued for tracking campaign performance. The pricing, including a free plan, is considered reasonable. It's recommended for its ease of use, robust features, and excellent customer support.

Edited November 28, 2022

It's not working! It's way too complicated. Support staff gets back to me when they can. The YouTube video instructions did not match the homepage set up for me so I had questions just trying to navigate. Plus, I realized that some of the things I was trying to do were only available if I up-graded. I am on the Free Plan so this is probably not going to work for me.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace
Over 1 year using the app
July 29, 2019

Great ROI, easy to use and very affective.
You also get free credits which do last a very very long time.

Androni MAKEUP
France
9 months using the app
August 11, 2022

goed en snel geholpen door de klantenservice. Leuk contact ook vanuit Iven E ondanks dat het via de een chat is.

theeasywanderer
Netherlands
6 months using the app
Edited October 29, 2021

so far great customer service. but a little too expensive for what is offered. and if you want to be do more its overpriced.

Fost & Found Design Co.
6 months using the app
Edited June 25, 2018

Way to hard to learn for beginners! Tried to send a sms to customers who abandoned their check out but that was way too hard.
The training videos did not show me how to solve my problems eighter.

Ganci
Norway
Edited August 15, 2019

I am being blocked on my homepage..your popup is in my way to access my store.Fix this please..I enrolled in text message but its still there...my experience is not good...take that off my page please REMOVE IT

campfiredeals
Edited January 16, 2023

The app itself is difficult to use, not user friendly at all. I will be looking for a new app to use in the future. Customer service is always amazing, PL answered my questions immediately and knew exactly how to fix the problem I was having.

Kexpress Supplies
December 27, 2015

I'm not sure if it works or not but I couldn't edit the Transnational SMS text. It always return to the original text. It's no way to test this app to see if it works but it's a great idea.

Elite Financial
Edited December 2, 2019

The app is ok. It's is kind of user friendly but the videos go way to fast. You can't really add any of the products that will really help until you pay a monthly fee. I don't want to pay until I know they will work. Every page I open a pop up is there which is nice but it is also is trying to sell the monthly plan.

The Salty Traveler
September 22, 2021

I dont like how i spent a lot of time trying to set my onboarding txt messages just right only for it to be welcome! But i do like how i can give permission to a staff member to do the coding integration for me.

Jolie Fem