Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

DuFrane Watches

We use Yotpo reviews and love their solution. More importantly, they have an incredible support program. Super helpful agents and extremely fast to respond. Great team to partner!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for the glowing review! We really appreciate you taking the time. Happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Big Truck Hoods

Customer service is great, they are so helpful and having customers submit a review is just easy!!

October 28, 2019

Easy, indeed! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. Happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark.

the snuggit company

This app is the best and the customer service is 10/10 they helped me transfer over all my reviews for. My previous site so helpful !!!

October 28, 2019

We are so so happy to hear it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we love hearing that our support team was able to help out.

TNT SMART HOME

Paulo was excellent in assisting us with our request! Excellent customer support. Highly recommend the app!

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time for leave a review. We're so happy to hear Paulo was able to help and you're loving Yotpo!

Amonie

Awesome app & awesome support. Super responsive live chat to get you going too. Don't hesitate to get this on your store!!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. Glad to hear you're enjoying our live chat support & Yotpo!

Miss To Mrs Club

Great app. easy to use and super easy to install. I contacted for something minor and they were quick to respond and very helpful.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, happy to hear we were able to help!

ZAISO

I have just recently installed this app and was having issues with the installation process. I contacted support and they got back to me pretty much the next day. Danreb in particular has been extremely helpful, thank you! I would high;y recommend. ZAISO Cosmetics

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Happy to hear we were able to help and everything's up and running!

Puggle Baby Australia

great app, which is easy to use. their service has also been great and really responsive when ive needed help. very happy

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you've had a great experience with our customer support team.

Bamblu

Customer service is very helpful and courteous. I'm very surprised that I'm able to get a live chat in the middle of the night! Great job!

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Really happy to hear our customer support team is meeting the mark and was able to help.

Vida-Fuel

Great support through their chat. They work with you on any issues you might have. Also, easy to set up and configure.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear our customer support team was able to help.