Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

2001 - 2010 of 2257 reviews

Shop exotic bird toys, perches, food, treats and supplies.

I find this app to be just what the doctor ordered. Very easy install. Polite interface for customizing. Great options for that customization, and the variable ability to drop this into any area I like within my theme is great.

Traffic is up, conversations are being had and it has spawned something I didn't consider happening; reviewers are also visiting our blogs and commenting/sharing those. Bounce rate is down, and time per page is up. Fantastic. Highly recommend.

SecurityBees

very smart app, but it's better if visitors could write review to a collection page.

Bountifl

Fairly simple to set up and works exactly as advertised.

Comments look sharp and professional and provides an excellent and valuable additional touch point to engage our customers.

That's a Big Dog!

Very easy to install and customize. I think it looks good on the site. Now I can't wait for some reviews!

PlayersWasteland

I really like this app! it makes it so easy to both display reviews, and write your own!
only thing is it looks a little bit weird on my website

Belly2Babe

Great product, have had very quick results from customers responding and giving reviews.
Very good app

Buxnie.com

Very robust and has anything and everything you could want in a reviews app!

Beauty Cafe

Just moved my business/cart over to Shopify. Having customer product reviews and testimonials is very important. The app was very easy to install and get up and running. Now I'm just waiting on my first review. :)

NovaWhite

Within one week of using Yotpo, we had 6 reviews and I don't think anything is worth more value than reviews unless they are negative in which this isn't going to help you. If you have a great product and your customers are happy, Yotpo makes it easy for everyone else to know. LOVE IT!

Fisher Creek Candles

Very easy set up! Love how easy it is for my customers to submit their reviews! Would recommend this to anyone!