Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Embalm Skincare

Outstanding customer service! There's nothing the Yotpo team can't help with and their support is greatly appreciated while transferring my store from Wordpress to Shopify. Great app and great team!

Milc Network

Really great support team - slightly delayed response time but all issues are fixed easily and according to your instructions. Time to start collecting some reviews!

Lochtree

Just getting started with Yotpo, but everything has been fantastic so far. The customer service has been so helpful getting us setup. Thanks Yotpo!

Bloom Remedies

this is a great app - it has boosted our reviews HUGELY!! lovely customer service too, always quick to resolve any issues.

126 Boutique

I love Yotpo. I’ve been using it for a while now and it’s so easy to navigate. The best thing is a rep will help you integrate the widgets on your site. Mary Ann helped me today and she was fast and efficient and provided screenshots when she was done!

Ridge Merino

We recently integrated our Yotpo reviews with our website and we are very happy with the resulting page design and functionality. We had excellent customer service (thanks, Anne!) and help with the installation. We would highly recommend Yotpo and their talented team.

kabelshoes

Me a servido y adquiri el plan minimo y tiene muchas herramientas y el soporte es excelente, le seguire probando y comentando.

DeniseLondon’s Hair Company

I use this app to collect my reviews. When I ran into a problem with my reviews appearing on my website after installing a new theme customer service was amazing. They had me up and running again in amazing turnaround time.

Willie & Roo

We're in the early stages with Yotpo, but their customer service has already surpassed expectations. Friendly, helpful and incredibly responsive. They were able to help us overcome some early obstacles with ease. We're glad to be working with them and look forward to what their service will do for our store.

ScrubSkinCo

You can't get wrong with Yotpo! Look at all the biggest ecom they all use Yotpo Review. The customer service is amazing, I wanted to make a few changes involving coding and they replied immediately and made the changes. 100% recommend!