Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Pookismahi

DO NOT install this app. You'll be subjected to a lot of unsolicited phone calls or emails. We had this app for a few years until company was subjected to aggressive emails and phone calls. Completed transitioning to a different platform - much cheaper than what YotPo has to offer (paid plans) - and will *uninstall Yotpo.*

Regarding pricing - YotPo's competitors has more features offered at $0 (free) or at a paid plan.

Thestorefordrones

DO NOT install this app. I had it for a while but had never set it up or used it. When I finally did, it gave me the option to automatically install the review tab code on my site. What a mistake! My site started displaying improperly. Even after the Shopify guru deleted the code, the bug was still there. Not until I uninstalled the app did the problem go away.

Concetto E

The customer service is wasting a lot of my time. I believe they don't have time to read properly my emails and they keep going answering with completely pointless answers. I think it would take just a little bit more to understand what is my problem and try to really help me. By the way.. Automatic email after purchase are not working properly and I still don't understand if they are sent after the purchase or after the order is fulfilled. (I already wrote 3 emails to understand this point and I just got 3 answers without an answer!)

I will now have to invest time to understand if it's possible to transfer the reviews to a new app and how to do that..

For sure I cannot hope in any real help from this people.

Thank you for wasting at least 1 hour of my time!!!

Sunplay Store

We can't get any support. Been with them for years and they won't resolve the issues we are having. We are going to have to switch away from these guys.

Lark Ellen

Horrible customer service!!!!!!

I really liked this app and was happy with the performance until I needed support. I have emailed support nearly 6 times over the last 3 days and received one response but when needed clarification has not responded.

I am super bummed as now I will have to migrate away from this app when it really didn't need to happen. None of my reviews are showing correctly and I can't get any real time help ie. phone, chat or email. Phone calls go to voice mail where you are told your call won't be returned. There isn't a chat option and emails to support are not returned.

Someone in the know could probably fix my issue in 5 minutes if they had a responsive support option.

If you choose this app just cross your fingers you don't need any help in the future.

Jewelsforjoy

doesnt allow for picture uploads on free version ... so honestly not worth it and paid version is so expensive

Vanes Sari Sari Store

I cannot login. Always says INVALID PASSWORD eventhough i already reset my pw and i input it correctly. Cannot reach the support team as well.

Rebelrose Shop

The app is good, the really bad thing is that when you Uninstall it, it doesn't go away from my products page, me and my customers can still see the Yotpo Review section, it is really frustrating the fact that I can't take it away. and the customer service just does not respond my emails. I am really disappointed

Discriminant

$14K per year (required annual contract) for functionality that I can get from Stamped.io for $99 per month??? Not sure which suckers are going for that... I do not recommend.

Freestyleusa

People at this company do not know how to answer emails. For the amount of money they charge go with foursixty. Horrible experience and a waste of money. Maybe someone will actually read this and answer our emails and deliver what they promised.