Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Ele Footprints LLC

I'm very happy with my Yotpo app and the customer service. Diane worked quickly to solve my on-page review issues and now my shop is properly set up to receive customer reviews.

Your E Shopp

I am using the app, I had an issue and Caroline helped me out and fixed it for me promptly, I appreciate that very much

MARICHI "The Himalayan Shoppe"

nice features and easy to use. Customer service has been very good and i would recommend this app to merchants

Lucia the Label

The support with Yotpo is excellent and I'm looking forward to using more of its great features. I would recommend.

Office Furniture Warehouse

We recently upgraded our plan to a higher version and we're so glad we did. The support has been great during setup and while using the app. Thanks to Caroline for keeping on top of the communication ;o)

November 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo!

The Acadian

Great app and wonderful customer service. Diane was fast and responsive and had my problem solved in a matter of a few hours.

November 22, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

My New Mood

Mary Ann in the customer service team was amazing am very happy with the support she provided. My developers were having problems displaying the star ratings on various pages of the website. Mary Ann helped me with this instantly and was able to do this for me.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you get everything set up.

LilMeThreads

yotpo is amazing and the customer service is top notch! thanks so much guys for all the help. hope you stay like this

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for this review. We're thrilled you're enjoying using Yotpo!

שיאננדה

very good app thay have great support and thay have awsome integration with shopify, facebook and sms app

November 23, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you're making the most out of all our integrations!

z-fire

Love Yotpo! It is convenient and a great way of giving customers confidence in your brand with several plans to choose from and an outstanding customer service it is hard to match elsewhere!!! Try it - you will not be disappointed!!!

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and seeing the results!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 236 237