Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1 - 10 of 2079 reviews

The Comfort Mama

Excellent app, have been using the free version and just updated to the paid version. Needed help adding sections to my site and the service and support was brilliant.

US Citrus

very useful - high social proof for my customers. Very attractive badging on the site. Excellent customer support.

Peace of Cloth

Have been using this app since we began with Shopify. There has never been an issue with it and their customer support team has been nice to work with! I believe that having these reviews have led to further sales from customers who see what others have to say.

Findlavender.com

Great support and FAST! Looking forward to hire more services from Yotpo.

Our site is showing the reviews just like we wanted and customers can now benefit from them now.

Keep up the good work!

That’s Smoooth

It does as it claims. Could be more user friendly for non-techies BUT Support Staff is great. Josehine E. understood my lack of skills and patiently and skillfully resolved my issues. Also appreciate that it integrates so well with Social, SEO, etc. Best Reviews program I have found.

Strand Builder

Customer service is at the highest level, and they get things done QUICKLY! Interface is easy to use and edit to personalize for your own store.

DA SPOT NYC

I have only had the app for less than 24 hours and already received 7 positive reviews from our customers. I was having trouble installing the widget on my own, but Josephine was super helpful. She installed everything including adding reviews to my collection page. Now our site looks even more credible. Love this all and the quick and professional customer service! Thanks Josephine!

Kids Who Shine

I've just started using the Yotpo App and was struggling with code and had some social questions. Leizel really helped me get the answers I needed and put the code where it needed to be and explained how and why it was in that location.

NanoGlow Academy

Just started with the app. waiting to see the effect it will have on our reviews. gave 4 starts because so far so good and customer service were amazing and very responsive. i think prices are very high!

Fantastic Finger Guides

As soon as I started setting up the review system on my shopify account, Yotpo reached out to me via chat and I was able to more easily get up and going. Off to a great start!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 207 208