Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Geek Store

Jo Lorenz is very cool and pro ! thank you for all I will recommend your service !
Thank you so much!

Declarations by Beyond The Aisle

Jo Lorenz went above and beyond to answer all the questions I had regarding putting the widget on my page. Also went to the extent of having the rating added to the top of my product page, which is so helpful as I work on building trust with customers. Great app and great customer service

Basil and Blush

I needed to change the account email, and Jo Lorenz is great with changing things, as well as customer service! Thanks again Jo!

ekantastudio

Its a great app . cant ask for more . all my needs were met and great customer support. immediate response to tickets were given.

SmackDG

Ronel really knows how to take care of customers. provided great service and fixed my issues in no time.

Mango People LLC

Kaiser was absolutely amazing !! I had a few issues with the app, but we got the help right away. Thank you so much for the amazing service and your time.

AMI COLÉ

Jo was super super helpful with a recent hiccup on a review that had been saved incorrectly. Helped get my issue resolved in short order - thanks again!

The Perfect Hoop

Jorge provided us with the best customer service! So patient and extremely helpful! We had an issue with our theme change over and he assisted us in getting set back up.

IFONNX

The customer service is professional and serious, thank you very much for helping me solve a lot,there is a example:www.ifonnx.com

PS Love Tima

Manny from customer service was amazing! He noticed that my star rating was not updated and he was able to make all the changes and even helped me customize the appearance of it on my site. I did not have to touch a thing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 335 336