Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

By Regina

Have only just installed the app, so far, so good. Ronel was very helpful with queries when setting up.

Fabriques

Amazing App followed by amazing customer service that did everything for me with the installation. Gimbert has been so helpful and has a fabulous personality.

ScentuouslyMe

I recently was having trouble with my reviews showing on my site and I tried trouble shooting my self with no avail. I submitted a request via email and. Response time and their customer service is not only stellar but they fixed everything for me but from my inquiry all the way to the end result was a great experience. I’m so grateful to Sheen in particular. Sheen let me know everything that was going on, kept me up to date throughout the process and explained and showed the changes so if I needed it to be done different the changes count made immediately. I absolutely love this app and all they have to offer but the people behind make it even better.

lanterncozies

So far this app is working great.... I look forward to when I have enough sales to upgrade and get their widgets. I contacted support twice and both times everything was very speedy. Second contact my service agent Noren, was particularly excellent.

Corey Egan

Junalou was incredibly patient and helpful with getting my yotpo account set up properly. Junalou helped me import my existing reviews, customize the placement of the widget on my site, and double-check that the look and feel matched what I was going for. I'm excited to collect more reviews!

Naturbaby

I didn't find how to configure the Coupons! Excelent Attention of Junalou, solve my problem quickly! Thanks

Forij.co

I had some issues, and customer support helped right away! Every time I needed help with something that involved coding, they'd be right there in the real-time chat room.

Mud Interiors

Great app and amazing customer service. Shout out to Sheen on the Yotpo support chat, they were a great help in getting my reviews set up and were so quick. Thank you!

boxhandschuh.shop

Thanks Eunice for your nice and quick support :) It solved the issue immediately! Kind regards Daniel

Chemist Plus

Live customer chat was super helpful and answered my questions quickly! :) Its easy to get help quickly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 266 267