Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Within Play

Muy buena aplicación, ha funcionado muy bien reuniendo los comentarios de la gente que ha comprado nuestros productos. Además el servicio de atención en línea funciona muy, son muy amables y preocupados por entregar la información de forma clara.

Racines Bavardes

Excellent App. Easy to install and setup. In case of issue the support is great and reactive. Special thank to Sheen for the efficient support!

Evergreen Life

Absolutely love this app. I was a little stuck with installing the widgets in the right location and the team helped out in minutes! Highly recommend.

BioNatures

I am a new/old customer who just added Yotpo back to my Shopify store. Needed help not only adding new code but cleaning up old code. Manny was amazing in chat support! He was very patient with this tech deaf customer, walked me through the changes step by step, and made a stressful transition easy. I am grateful for this human touch in an automated world. Thanks Manny!

La'Chelle Boutique

I appreciate the help that Eleen provided to me. She fixed my problem quickly and even offered suggestion to help boost the appearance on my page. Thank you for your help!

vicerays

Just started the install process, but really blown away by the chat support from Mary Ann! She was VERY patient and helpful in assisting me with all the set up. Can't wait to get this bad boy live!!

Prints & Press

Excellent. I had fantastic help from Manny to get the app set up and running in my store. He installed the widgets for me, which would have been huge stumbling block for me otherwise. I'm really impressed with the level of customer service which has been above and beyond. Now to just wait for all those 5* reviews to come rolling in!!

Banglez Bazar

This is one of the most seamlessly Apps for reviews in the market. Their customer service is stellar. I worked with Eleen, needed to send a review to a customer, had forgot and had my settings on the wrong option that cause the customer not to get the review request. Not only that I didn't want the previous customer in the past months to get the request as well. Eleen was quick and efficient! A Big Thank You to her!!!! UPDATE: Junalou helped me with my review to be posted on FB, I had an issue trying to connect Yotpo to FB, Junalou realized the error I was making and fixed it. Very trustworthy person and handle my FB account carefully. Great service! I'm very happy with this company!!

Small Batch Design Company, LLC

This app is easy to use. I needed some customer service and YOTPO-Anne did a great job resolving my problem.

aoi dreams

Anne really helped me when I switched platforms and my reviews wouldn't appear on my site. Love the app and their staff!