Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

91 - 100 of 2097 reviews

Painkllr

Awesome App and Awesome Customer Service. The cost can be a little hurdle but still an amazing tool.

Zelos™ Authentic Greek Artisan

Very happy with Yotpo. The app works well and is very efficient. We run into a small issue during installation and asked from help. Diane was wonderful and solved the issue during the week-end! Wonderful customer service!

Safran bien-être

Helpful . thank you . it works well and it is efficase . they support well. ofcourse there is still for progression

Pretty Pink Jewellery

So far Yotpo has been beyond amazing! Diane has been helping me as I had a few difficulties and everything has been a breeze after that!
Looking forward now to have many reviews on my site. Brilliant app. Thanks!

FinMan Fishing Innovations

Amazing product and great customer service when I needed to resolve a few minor issues. We've collected 10x more reviews with this app than with standard Shopify reviews.

Decoración Alcazaba

Great customer service, i has been customizing this APP and that's amazing, i can manage reviews, custimize them, and show real reviews in my website. Also really good customer service, thanks for all the support, so fast and nice one :)

Hemplete

They were very helpful in setting up the widget for us. Very good customer service! I just started to try the app out and am very happy about it!

BADÈ

App is really good, Jo Lorenz helped fix issues i had swiftly which is much appreciated. I will be using this app to build my brand awareness. Very happy

Project Moment Designs

The customer service was very helpful in a timely manner and was able to resolve not only the problem I was experiencing but also add an additional feature that improves my customer experience. Very thankful.

Sand by Saya Japan

The app does the work of collecting reviews. However, note the app stops collecting reviews when your shop sells over 50 products a month. I had installed this app in the middle of the month with over 10 orders processed in my store to start with, so it quickly reached the limit and now the app has stopped unless I upgrade my plan.
Our site sells over 50 products a month regardless of the help of this app, so it is difficult to understand why the plans are charged based on products sold. Only a third of our customers return with reviews so the plans should be charged based on the number of reviews collected.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We always want to ensure a business is on their 'right fit' plan -- meaning how much they're paying should align with the services their receiving and what their business needs to see success with Yotpo. This pricing model is intended to most comfortably scale with your business and can be found across the industry.

Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin - For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. As part of Yotpo's effort to generate the most reviews for our customers, we offer 200 extra orders for new users to help get them started in the best way possible and generate reviews from past orders.

If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to assist you further.
Thanks again for your feedback!