Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Office Furniture Warehouse

We recently upgraded our plan to a higher version and we're so glad we did. The support has been great during setup and while using the app. Thanks to Caroline for keeping on top of the communication ;o)

November 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo!

The Acadian

Great app and wonderful customer service. Diane was fast and responsive and had my problem solved in a matter of a few hours.

November 22, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

My New Mood

Mary Ann in the customer service team was amazing am very happy with the support she provided. My developers were having problems displaying the star ratings on various pages of the website. Mary Ann helped me with this instantly and was able to do this for me.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you get everything set up.

LilMeThreads

yotpo is amazing and the customer service is top notch! thanks so much guys for all the help. hope you stay like this

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for this review. We're thrilled you're enjoying using Yotpo!

שיאננדה

very good app thay have great support and thay have awsome integration with shopify, facebook and sms app

November 23, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you're making the most out of all our integrations!

z-fire

Love Yotpo! It is convenient and a great way of giving customers confidence in your brand with several plans to choose from and an outstanding customer service it is hard to match elsewhere!!! Try it - you will not be disappointed!!!

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and seeing the results!

Pillowsprays

Installed the app but needed help to activate the widget in the way that I wanted, which involved inserting code into my store. I requested help and received an initial response asking for access to my store but since then I have heard nothing and no amends have been made to my store. Poor service, wouldn't recommend.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the delayed response time. Our support team representative has reached out to you and successfully completed the widget installation. We are constantly working on improving both our products and our support and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any further issues.

kustom.fi

Very, very good support. Support was very helpful and solve my review carousel issue. In addition, they gave me all the instructions as well. Now I can do it myself. I can highly recommend it.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are constantly working on improving our customer service and we really appreciate your feedback.

Cherry Melon

This app is great for collecting reviews and very easy to moderate them. And I've had very good service from the support team when required.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo.

SharkVeillance

Very helpful and fast customer support. They go in and take care of any issues for you and always able to help further.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review, we're happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our customer service.