Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

101 - 110 of 2087 reviews

PÉPÉ BEAR

This is a great proposition and exactly what you need to increase your conversions and jet fuel your ads. Like with a lot of Shopify apps you have to upgrade to their more premium plans so I did that as it had the features I wanted. I've been having a terribly difficult time trying to extract the value that Yotpo are selling though. The onboarding is awful. It's very clunky and takes too long to setup. The automatic email review feature isn't working for me and there's no workaround to manually whatsapp the customer and get picture reviews so I'm unable to get any value from Yotpo, just wasted time. I was better of with the free Shopify reviews app. I'm on the growth plan which is the tier above the 1st one but it's still missing video reviews unfortunately. Customer service is very attentive and quick to respond. But have been unable to get me to a position where emails are going out and collecting picture reviews. This is all I want.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We apologize for your experience and please know that we will absolutely take this feedback into consideration. Although we don't currently offer Whatsapp reviews, customer feedback plays a crucial role in how we develop our product feature roadmaps. As it stands now, we support photo reviews and automated review requests.

Our 24/7 support is more than happy to help with installation and onboarding at any given point.

If you'd like to get in touch, we'd be glad to assist you further. Thanks again for your feedback!

DessertLadies

This app is EVERYTHING! Its makes collecting reviews so easy and seamless. I couldn't be more thrilled with Yotpo.

Cape May Soap Company

Great customer service! Installed custom code on an updated theme in no time on a Saturday afternoon holiday weekend. Thanks for the help.

Eu'Genia Shea

Absolutely incredible customer service. Sometimes it doesn’t work seamlessly, but they are always there to help get to the root cause of the problem.

Tovi Sorga

Brilliant customer service - Jo Lorenz spent ages fixing some tricky coding we couldn't do ourselves to get everything settled into our website in the right places, and our reviews are coming in steadily. The photo feature is a great addition too.

42020 Visionaries LLC

Reviews work great, and customer service is always beyond helpful when I need anything fixed. I am new to website building and always get my questions answered promptly. Thank you!

Goo & Co.

Great app. Great service from Bernard!! Setting up the auto capture trigger after a product is fulfilled. Thank you

Cofo Provisions

Quick and efficient customer service. We could not sync our store with Yotpo and nor add the reviews widget. Yotpo customer service reached out to us, added themselves as collaborators and fixed the issue. Great service!

Delishhouse

The customer service is amazing. I am not at all technical and the help and support in integrating the app was 10/10

Salivation Snackfoods

We are very satisfied with the Yotpo app, but even more so with the customer support. As a new business, we made an error in setting up Yotpo, and the customer service agent went well out of her way to help us in rectifying the situation. I'm sure it took her a long time to fix the problem we created, but she didn't even hesitate and followed up to make sure that everything was okay. Great customer service!