Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Royal Buna

Easy to communicate with and solved my problem I was experiencing immediately. Mary Ann was very helpful and attentive to what I needed. Highly recommend!

February 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

goodsleep-japan

Perfect support!Thank you so much for your support, Manny-san.
You helped me a lot with patience.Great work!!

February 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review!

Havlu Co

Perfect support and great app. A breath of fresh air in comparison to other app owners and theme editors who barely respond.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with us.

Ekokids

This app is very effective and the customer support is excellent. So quick to reply. Any help you need.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it.

Dobby's Doggie Delights

Love this app and I did struggle to manually install, thankfully the live chat with Eleen, super helpful and installed it for me. I can say it looks very professional in the 'Home' and do your settings, colours etc. If you're stuck just check out the tutorial/help. Super-friendly Yotpo people who are there to help you and I'm starting a new business and I look forward to growing with them and they help me grow too.
Again, I contacted the live chat with Danreb....very cheerful person and helped point out to where I could copy/paste the code. Love these Yotpo people!

February 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer support while onboarding.

The Patriot Call

Yotpo has been an absolute game changer for my eCommerce business. The app is easy to install and is simple to use. Yotpo takes the stress and work out of collecting "verified buyer" reviews for your eCommerce. What's most important is to the team at Yotpo, it doesn't matter if you are just starting out and using their free plan or a big shot, they will always treat you like royalty. Today, I had the pleasure of working with Sheen. I was confused as to where I needed to place the code so that the star widget for average star ratings showed up under the product title on each product page. Instead of just instructing me where the code should be placed, Sheen without hesitation installed the code for me. I am extremely grateful for that because now potential customers who visit a product's page will see what that product is rated right away and not have to hope they scroll to where the reviews are (at the bottom of the page - which is where they should be - but sometimes visitors don't even bother). In the day-and-age where reviews are practically everything in convincing a visitor to purchase, Yotpo is the must have app for your eCommerce site. Thank you Yotpo and Sheen!

February 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our customer support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

CQL Derivs

Love this App. The customer service is super helpful. They walked me through the cold install. Thanks for being so helpful. Nice APP, high recommend !

February 10, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate it.

The Blushing Boston

Love the app. It has been great for growing my business! The customer service is great as well! Today I reached out to problem solve an issue with the timing of my emails since I do a lot of preorders. They were able to fix it really fast! Thanks Jo!

February 10, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo and are seeing a positive impact on your site!

Neurolax

I loved it. This app helped me a lot. Their customer service is the best. Recommended to use this app.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review!

WATCH ME GLOW

Love this App. And their customer service is super helpful. Eleen walked me through the set up part. I am not very tech savvy and she helped me with installing the widget on my Shopfiy store. Thanks Eleen for being so helpful. Yatpo is great.