Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

BU

I needed help using a feature so I contacted Yopto support using the chat. I received a quick response from Mark and he was very knowledgable & courteous! Mark resolved my issue efficiently and I was able to get right back to business in a timely manner. Great product & excellent customer service!

For Dignity

I just used the support chat and found Yopot support, quick in their response, polite and answered all my questions. Thanks, Danreb!

Mighty Styles

I haven't used it yet but I need it. Manny was a great help with the install of the widgets. Thanks

Bella Skin Beauty

Love this app! It is great and easy to use! Thank you so much. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a review app.

Fittaka

Great, fast and really helpful, thanks Jo Lorenz for your support. My store really needed this reviews.

La-Vandula

Just amazing! Beside of the excellent features also the customer support is always available to help.

The Max Welt Company

I was struggling to migrate reviews from the old website to my new platform, Anne from Yopto has been my absolute saviour and an utter superstar! She did all of the work for me as I kept hitting obstacles and was happy to give me a huge amount of time to resolve this. Well done Yopto and especially Anne for your patience and attention to detail. Amazing! I would give you 6 stars if I could.

COA for ALL

This app is great and this has been the best customer service experience! Ronel was extremely attentive and helpful in assisting me with setting everything up. Ronel went above and beyond. If I could give more stars I would. Thank you for everything.

MAI DÉSIRÉE

I just installed the rewards program and the reviews app and I am really impressed. I contacted customer service over the last 2 days to get help with installing. Both Junalou and Ritchie provided amazing customer service. Thank you so much!!

Angler's Headquarters

This app is very easy to use and super responsive when you have a question! I chatted with an agent (Jo Lorenz) and they were very quick to answer my question and fix that issue that I wanted changing! I really appreciate when you can reach someone quickly and YOTPO did that fo me!