Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Aclim8

Very helpful, great customer support. I would highly recommend this app. Especially for someone just starting out.

Smash Nation

DON'T USE THIS APP! I used this App about half year,and when i want to remove it from our store, the app no working after i remove it from my shopify admin,but the app's widgets and products customer review form still sticky there,we contact the support team a few times,they do nothing.we have to follew help centre guide to try clear the Comment out the related code in theme.liquid,we can't find nothing.they remove it after about three weeks when we feedback to shopify,it is terrible.

Sonnenfeld Designs

Very helpful when I ran into problems. I would highly recommend this app. Especially for someone just starting out.

Dress The Day Boutique

Yotpo's support function is amazing. I had such quick response every time I had an inquiry.

Bewell South-Africa

Best After Sales Service. The Live Chat helps Immediately and is very Skilled. Yotpo is one of my best Sales Advertising

Dope Kicks Sneakers

Amazing customer support by Bernard. I ended up paying twice for the plugin and he got me a refund pretty quick.
Cheers mate.

November 19, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear Bernard was able to help.

FreshCap Mushrooms

Definitely getting way more reviews now than we were before using Yotpo. makes it super easy for our customers to leave reviews on our site, including adding photos. Integrates perfectly with the site. Support is good.

November 19, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo & seeing the benefits!

Barber Strong

Excellent way to show social proof at a glance. Has been an indispensable tool for our development as a brand. Love that we can add ratings to product cards across collections, and in a single review page for easy promotion.

November 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're so happy to hear you're seeing the benefits of Yotpo and it's had a positive impact on your brand.

Digshop Global Store

Excellent & Supe Fast customer support! The customer service staff patiently answered many of my setup questions.

November 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Our customer support team is always happy to help.

Ozlighting.com.au

Great customer support! We had an issue on our account calculating the wrong number of reviews but Rochenel helped us resolve the problem!

November 18, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark!