Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Total Chef

I connect Yotpo app like 2 months ago to my shopify website and I think is very useful and easy to use!
I think I need some more time to see the results but for now I'm quite happy with this new app!

Savin Rock Soaps

So far so good. I like the all the extras you get with this review app. I, being a consumer myself, know that reviews can definitely sway a person's decision whether to buy or not to buy. So I realized early on how important reviews were going to be for my products. I installed another review app before I installed this one and it did as promised, but it didn't go the extra step of e-mailing the customer after a purchase has been made to proactively retrieve a review. I haven't made any on-line sales yet with this app installed, so I can't comment on if it actually works ! But the insulation of the app was easy enough, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

WorthIt! Fashions

Love it! Definitely a must for your store. It has provided me with the opportunity to understand what my customers like and do not like.

venkavinka

Great app! Really easy to use and looking nice on my store.

Katri

Asian Food Online

Easy to implement and works well. Definitely worth using.
Gave it four stars due to the date in American format and not changeable.
(bit harsh but worth knowing)

Stuart

Moxie Jean: Upscale Resale

So far so good! Lots of very slick features. There are a few places where they are automatically doing things I'd prefer they ask my permission or preferences for, but nothing catastrophic. All around a solid app.

DropShipping Webs

We recommend this app for your reviews.

Leah B. Boutique

I love this app, it's just not for every type of business. Because my inventory is constantly changing (hence products are removed thus taking the reviews along with them) it's tough. I'll get a good amount of reviews on a product and then it will go out of stock and they'll disappear. Easy to install though and works great at reassuring customers on their purchases.

Mountain Man Supply Company

Great App - easy to install, great support, worth your time.

GUYA Firenze

Thank you for this useful app! it makes it so easy to display reviews: just one thing, could be nice if dimensions would be adjustable on my website