Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Yvonne Adele

Incredible app - it really gives my customers confidence when they see the star ratings and the reviews. And the support Yotpo provides any time I have a question is honestly 2nd to none. Amazing!

A Glowing Trend Handcrafted Candles

The customer service provided by Yotpo is amazing. We were having some issues with integration and contacted their customer support with the expectation of receiving instructions on how to do what we needed to do to display our reviews and optimize the site. Instead of giving us the instructions, Kenneth from Yotpo actually went in to our site and set everything up to our satisfaction, which took him almost an hour to do for us. The versatility of the site is also great. Wish we would have found this reviews provider first.

Best Price Furniture

We used Yotpo in our Bigcommerce platform and then migrated to Shopify recently. Ronel helped us to set up our yotpo review carousel. His service was excellent and he was ready to help with other concerns. Thank you very much.

FlyChicFashions

Eunice was soo helpful! She answered all my questions!! Very knowledgeable and pleasant! :))))))) Shantee

YACUN

Yopto provides a very good service, thank you very much. I will see if I can bring more help to the review in the future

House of Charlotte Boutique

Customer service is great. I worked with Yotpo Radly and they were very efficient in fixing my issue.

BioAcuatica

Allen from Yotpo was a great professional helping me setting up 100% my app in my On-Line Store. I feel confident with Yotpo because I can count with a high level customer support. I strongly recommend Yotpo. I am happy with them.

REVIVE SKIN

I needed help installing the Yotpo codes in my theme files and Ronel did a great job. He even customized the codes based on how I wanted everything to look on my store. Great service!!

Two Rooks New Zealand

Great support and reviews came in almost instantly after installing the app. Definitely recommend A+++

Pretty Suds UK

Thank you so much for all of your help on the installation over the past 48 hours. I can't recommend Yopto, I have both Reviews and Loyalty apps as I was so impressed by their service!