Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Zeste

Great support ! The team is really quick to find solutions and to guide you through the different functionalities

September 16, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

ShopGetRichOrGetDrunkTrying

Does exactly what it advertises for free and offers really great customer service. Josephine E. helped me so much and even stepped into the back end of my store when I was stuck .

September 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo, and we'll pass on your kind words to Josephine.

BUYANELECTRICSCOOTER

Leizel at Yotpo provided excellent customer service and helped integrate Yotpo into my buyanelectricscooter website. Having no technical/development experience myself, without Leizel I probably wouldn't have been able to do it. 10 out of 10.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're happy Leizel helped you get up and running smoothly.

LASIDORE Beauty Bar

Good App , Great service , i've got helped twice so far by Danreb and Leizel Ann , very nice and helpful persons , Thanks again !

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're big fans of our customer service too and we'll pass on your review to Danred & Leizel Ann.

Lowly Lyricist

Upon downloading this app I requested a few design changes which required code. Diane from support responded within seconds & went back & forth with me for just over an hour until I was satisfied. Absolutely incredible customer service. 11/10 recommend.

Hello!

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear we were able to help get you up and running smoothly and quickly!

klaracosmetics_australia

Great service that does all the heavy lifting and automation for customer reviews. Technical support helped migrate legacy reviews to a new domain. You could pay way more for a similar service...but why would you?

September 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Ethical Eve

So far so good with this app. I'm very happy with all its features such as giving coupons for reviews, the social media integration and the carousel looks great on my home page.
The customer service is excellent. Mary Ann answered both my queries promptly and helped me resolve my issues. Definitely a weight off my mind being able to chat with someone easily as I'm not always that technical!

I'm looking forward to seeing how it helps my business progress. Reviews are such an important aspect of business these days and I'm feeling positive that with Yotpo's features, it will help drive more sales.

September 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Honeyderm

Helped us on a step by step basis to transition from magneto to shopify! Amazing and fast customer service.

TurntWatches

Love this app and the customer service. They are always there to help and their services really do make your products look more legit.

Prismologie International

Great app and excellent support from Mary Ann who helped me out when I could not get hold of our developer and was totally stuck!