Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Silver Linings Bowtique

Customer service is very knowledgeable.Agents were able to help me troubleshoot and solve my problem

Ruff Life Rescue Wear

Very user friendly for someone who is technically challenged its nice to have a responsive customer service via chat. I have already noticed more people using this and posting the pictures in their reviews. It's really easy to share to social media too. Nice Work. ;-)

SunStyle Fashions

Just started using the app, that's why I only gave it 4 stars, but so far so good and I love the chat feature, takes the stress out of not knowing if you will be able to reach someone for assistance. Mary Ann was a great help!

Ooshie

I haven't used the app fully yet, but the customer service is 5 stars! fast and efficient! I glad I found this app

The Olfactory Shop

I deactivated the widget recently as I was finding the cost too high. I was trying out Shopify's in-house Product Reviews app as it's free but quickly learned there is no email review request option. Not good, gotta go back to Yotpo. The support team was able to easily get my widget reinstalled after I struggled. They cleaned up the features too, like made the stars appear beneath the product listings on my collection pages. Really happy with the quality support.

PetKind Pet Products

Most importantly, this app took our store from 1 review to 19 in a matter of a couple months. The set up of the emails makes it very easy for customers to submit reviews. If you want to get your Shopify reviews up, this app is the way to do it. Customer service was very helpful when necessary

Golding Skin Co.

I love how available and help their customer service team is! I rarely have any issues with this app. If I do, it is usually do to my own error. I recently changed my theme and did not re-install YOTPO correctly. I was connected to Mary Ann via the online help chat and she got all my reviews back onto my site so quickly! Highly recommend this app.

Redcast Heritage Co.

Jo Lorenz was super helpfull setting up our widgets. Many thanks!!
The reviews sistem is great, and I think that will help to our customers.

Londyn Get The Look

I have to give this app a 5 star, I was so confused and frustrated not remembering how to use the app since i haven’t been on there for awhile the agent Jo Lorenz was so patient trying to figure out the issue the agent go above and behind to help me finally the issue was resolved. The agent also added my reviews to the new theme i'm updating, thank you so much. I definitely gonna look in to upgrade my account with you guys

Nyud Swim

Yotpo support agent Mary Ann was extremely helpful and made the set up process a breeze. She was so patient and informative. Thank you Mary Ann!