Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1361 - 1370 of 1930 reviews

Ourthaicurry

Been using Yotpo for a few months and upgraded to premium because of the features we wanted. Have to say the customer support was also premium as well, they installed rich snippets for me when I got totally stuck and was thinking I would have to pay someone to get it done. Really first class, with a business like ours we rely very much on our reviews in getting new site visitors to purchase and Yotpo most definitely does that. The ability to post a review direct from the email is a killer feature. Get it!

Edited. Aug 2016.I was on the $30 monthly plan (now $399!!!!) and I uninstalled it despite the warnings that my plan was no longer available. Why would I do that you may ask ? Simple, I wanted the benefits of inline SEO where the reviews themselves are in html not Javascript and can appear in organic Google search results.Very useful for keywords, that would have meant me forking out, wait for it, $499! May even have gone up now, can't tell as they no longer have open pricing. I looked around and there are new kids on the block that were not around when I went with Yotpo. I am now with Judge Me, $15 monthly with everything that I wanted and customer service that is simply awesome, it rivals Yotpo with it's features and will no doubt outpace it the way theydevelop it.

As others have mentioned I think the Yotpo pricing now puts it out of reach of all but the biggest stores. Even then I am left wondering why anyone in their right mind would want to shell out that sort of cash for a product that offers little, if any, benefit of it's far cheaper competitors.

Baby Barefoot Sandals

Yotpo is so much more than just a review app. We love this app and it pays for itself over and over again each month.

Made By Cleo

I'm incredibly pleased with this app. Just to give you an idea of context -- I have a shop on Etsy in addition to my website through Shopify and knew the shop reviews aspect of the Etsy experience played a large part in influencing many buyers to confidently order from us. In comparison, our Shopify site - though far superior than the Etsy shop in many ways, always felt a little 'lifeless' due to its lack of a review system. It felt sort of like a pretty house with no real people living in it. I was on the fence forever about integrating a review system because I'm aware that it's a delicate thing and when you're just starting out and have only a few reviews, the existence of a reviewing system combined with an absence of reviews can make your site look worse off than if you didn't have a review system in place at all.

One night, I pulled the trigger and got the Yotpo app. A couple days later, I got cold feet about the whole thing and decided to turn it off. However, within that short amount of time, a bunch of reviews started trickling in from an older backlog of transactions. I had a sizable number of reviews in just a few days. I implemented the shop reviews widget and things really took off from there. Our site feels more 'human' now and credible. Also - I feel more in touch with our customers - I'm getting feedback from people now whereas before, it was a one-directional transaction. Very cool. I have nothing but good things to say about this app. Thank you!

specialistlightingonline

I had a few teething problems when I first installed this app, but Yotpo support team were extremely helpful and now I am really pleased with the result. This is a simple but effective app enabling you to differentiate between site reviews & individual product reviews & automatically sends review requests on your behalf. I would recommend this app.

Safesleeve Cases

Great app for getting and posting reviews on site. Thank you Yulia for the support!

Fire Rings

Awesome review App for your Shopify store!

Morrow Sports

I've been using Yotpo for a few weeks now and love how it functions. Yotpo makes it so easy to solicit reviews from my customers and I have quickly increased my social proof. I will continue to use Yotpo indefinitely.

jamoneat.com

Great app! Easy to use an effective.

Lost Coast Brewery

Great App easy to use and responsive support staff.

2015 TomboyX – Clothing and accessories for tomboys

Yotpo is one of our favorite apps. Highly effective, easy to implement, excellent customer service. Our customers love reading the reviews and they generate sales. Love it.