Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Oak + Tonic

Fastest service in town! Thank you so much! Mary Ann was amazing and to the point...highly recommend this app

November 8, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you and we'll definitely pass on your kind words.

Arianna Beauty Routine

I am very happy with the assistance I received from Elven: he solved two problems with the app! Thanks!

November 8, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to know we were able to help you!

EcoStrawsale

Very good & prompt service, recommended ! Solved the issue for us within a day , and will keep using the app for sure

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are constantly working on improving our customer service and we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience.

Dance Mistress

I used this app to collect reviews. As a new business this app helped me to get the process started and it has been working well with my shopify store. Sheen from the customer support team was fantastic and addressed all my questions and issues in a real-time manner. Very impressed.

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you’re already seeing the positive impact of Yotpo on your site.

pH Balance Skincare

the widget is broken again.........and got no help again ....:(
the reviews should be updated by us or if need to be deleted ...we can't even delete on the back end the review what you guys uploaded 3 times by mistake ..... not sure how long I wanna stay with you guys it's very bad......

November 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Firstly we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience. Please know that we completely understand your frustration. Louanne, our support team representative, has already reached and she's doing everything she can to assist you. As far as we can tell she's now working on your imports, but your feedback and satisfaction are extremely important to us so please feel free to reach out to us again if there are any lingering issues.

Sterre Rose Beauty

Great App, very intuitive design, and simple self-service set up.
The support team is friendly and replies fast!

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review. Glad to hear the installation went smoothly and you're up and running!

Razorwire Energy

Great app but had problems with new theme, the support chat fixed my issue within 20 minutes of asking with amended personalised coding! Incredible service! Can't recommend enough!

November 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to hear we were able to help get you up and running smoothly!

Tielka

Great app, works well with their Loyalty and Rewards app. We had a couple of issues setting it up, but the team was very quick to respond and resolve the issues. I love that there's an option to use it for free on a small scale and only pay as orders grow.

November 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo.

3 Bee’s Boutique

Diane was amazing helped me out with no problems was very knowledgeable and nice thank you for making the app a lot easier for me ! I recommend installing the app 100%

November 1, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear Diane was able to help you and that you're up and running!

Julegenser.no

Save your time by choosing Yotpo.com. The service is brilliant the app is brilliant. Yotpo.com does not blackmail you like Trustpilot does. Yotpo is transparent and trustworthy both from customer and the client side. Yotpo is one of few review apps that are a Google partner. And if you are serious in business you need to be visible on Google and with Yotpo's seamless integration you will beat your competitors and will gain visibility in no time! Regards, https://julegenser.no

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We're thrilled to know you're enjoying Yotpo and we're happy to be a part of your winning team!