Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

dr. oh® - The Clean Beauty Expert

great support. i chattet with manny and he made a lot of effort to help me! i can recommend this app!

Red Rose Naturals

Anne helped me tremendously with migrating my reviews to my new web design. This was a very extensive task and I’m happy she was there to help. Thank you! Anne helped me tremendously with migrating my reviews to my new web design. This was a very extensive task and I’m happy she was there to help. Thank you!

ISEYA Online

I really Thank Ellen a lot for the genuine help!! Yotpo is great app and support. I want to continue this app.

BENI JAPAN

Support staff member Eleen was REALLY helpful and solved the issues quickly! appreciate the reliable support!

affordableluxuries

I really Thank Rilu Jane a lot for the genuine help...
i really appreciate the sincere efforts put to set up and clarify my queries.

Hope & Tate

Anne was a brilliant help in adding code to my product pages so the review ratings are seen. Thank you so much Anne!

Morpho Sleep | İyi bir uyku için

Yotpo is great app and support. Everyone should use Yotpo for professional reviews and better services!

Fresh Home + Kitchen

Always great service! I reached out to customer service to resolve a review publishing error. Not only did they resolve the issue, they improved my site by relocating my star rating. Thanks Manny for the extra help and fast service!!!

Style Tingz

This was my first time using Yotpo after hearing great reviews about it. I ended up chatting with a support agent to help me with a few things and the entire process was seamless. Junalou was beyond helpful and extremely patient with me. Was able to integrate some features into the site for me, effortlessly. Thank you guys so much for providing such a great platform for us ecommers to use!

Victoria von Stein Ltd

I use this app to collect my reviews, the tutorial for manual installation where easy to follow. I also had some trouble installing the stars and Yotpo were quick to help and respond with a script!