Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

PaleoPure

Great app allowing moderators comments. Easy to set up and also a great support team behind it. All queries I have had have been answered in a very quick time frame. Highly recommended.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

The Summer Chaser

I only signed up with Yotpo. The app seems fairy easy to intergrate. I ran into a few problems and submitted a ticket to support, and got really friendly and prompt service. They have also imported my existing reviews, which appeared really quickly on the website. Happy so far!

October 21, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're excited to be part of your growing brand!

Sahara Naturals

This is a great app for reviews .I am a new user and love how easy it is to use . Customer service is exceptional. They respond to your questions very fast. I definitely recommend this app.

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for you're review. We're excited to start working together!

PoolCandy

YotPo is a must have! Look and feel, and the support you receive is amazing. Jo Lorenz help me style the star ratings and widgets perfectly on my pages. Thank YotPo for helping get more and better reviews for my store!

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're excited to be part of your brand!

Wisdom Supply Co.

Can't tell you how incredibly accomodating and helpful Yotpo has been with the installation process for our store. Their support team is so responsive and so great. I love how Yotpo looks, how customizable it is on the front end and how informative the analytics are on the backend. It's easy to collect reviews and upload old reviews from a CSV file. I'm just mad that we didn't know about Yotpo from the inception of our online store. I highly recommend.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for such a glowing review! We're really happy to know you're up and running smoothly, and we're excited about the road ahead.

EOS Footwear

Best support! Josephine was really helpful and manage all our expectations. I definitely recommend it.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're pretty big fans of Josephine as well!

Silkkin

The platform is great and the customer service even better! Liezel was super helpful and even helped me set everything up on the website. This woman deserves a raise, she did it all so well and so quickly! I will also now install YOTPO on my other websites.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We're so happy Liezel was able to help get you set up quickly and we'll definitely pass on your compliments.

Ketoliv

Amazing app, but even better is the service. If you have a problem, they will help (24/h i think?). They have helped me in a way, that I had to ask how they can manage their customer service to good/fast.

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is amazing. It help my store to get more sales and reviews. I recommend it to everyone. I Congratulate to all the team for your support. Thank you

October 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and already seeing results!

Mat's Hot Shop

Amazing app and the best support i've had so far! I don't generally write reviews but ive recently migrated from squarespace to shopify and yotpo helped so much with setting up the reviews. I couldn't have done it without the support from Josephine, thank you! Had it active for 24hrs and ive already got amazing reviews coming in from customers, love this app.