Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Coast to Coast Sustainable Solutions

The first review app I have used with Shopify that was actually user-friendly and didn't slow our site down! Within 2 days reviews have been collected from customers and displayed on our site. The support from Yotpo is excellent as well, getting the answers I needed quickly through the online chat. Junalou was so helpful with the reviews tab and SEO page setup!

BAVE

Brilliant app, and great customer service! Been really beneficial to the business and has helped with google ranking also

Apothecary7

The app is good, but it's made great when you know there's a team behind it willing and able to help. This makes all the difference. Thanks guys.

The Nymphya Shop

I have been using Yotpo for a while now and I absolutely LOVE this app. I have made sales from the reviews being posted on my Facebook page. And when I had a support issue, Ed was right there on chat support. He was quick, knowledgeable and gave outstanding support. I was very, very impressed with him. I recommend this app very highly.

32nd Ave

I have enjoyed this app so far. The support team is AMAZING! Ed from support was so knowledgeable and helpful. He came in and helped me get my reviews set up correctly so they are visible on my site and easy for my customers to see.

Cactus Skincare

I have used Yotpo for multiple businesses. The new and improved customer service is second to none. Gimbert My Support Agent was an immense help. He went above and Beyond.

The Perfumers Ltd

Great customer service - Eunice was very helpful in answering all of my questions. I am excited to now integrate Yotpo into my website.

Go-To Superfoods

Great App to collect reviews from your customers!!! Bunch of options for optimization and tracking your conversions. Customize your emails and ask for reviews from your customers manually or in auto mode. Add widgets and carousels with reviews to your website. Awesome customer service - Thanks Yotpo James for your help!!! Definitely recommend!

Wild Bohém

I had some difficulties setting up the app but Anne was so helpful and kind, she was able to fix everything for me! I cannot wait to receive reviews now! :)

After The Internet

I was having trouble installing the review seo page and getting a particular button to work. However, both Ann and Ed were a great help. They were efficient and thorough.