Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Dèlavè Denim Co

The entire team is helpful. Manny is the best and is very patient. So far so good with this new app.

Lavish Lee

Gimbert Customer Service was amazing! He Also helped me install my reviews widget! Fast Response time

Sugar Sandwich Design

Love the app and used support today for the first time. Lightning speed, friendly, efficient help, right on the spot. It doesn't get better than this. Thanks Yopto!

Les CocoNuts

Love the app and how it optimizes my website by integrating with my other apps. The customer service has been fantastic. Thank you Yotpo Team!

ShoeGuards

Gimbert was awesome in helping me integrate reviews on my site. Very helpful and efficient! I highly reccomend.

NOLEO

Yotpo has been a great enabler since pretty much day one. We started with the first plan since we didn't need some of the features, and as we grew and evolved, we were happy to have Yotpo evolve alongside NOLEO on more sophisticated features. Big kudos to the Customer Support team (Sheen and team). Super responsive and very helpful on troubleshooting despite us not being very technical. Happy customers so far. Lucas & Nico, co-founders

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to be part of your growing brand!

The Teal Bandit

I utilize yotpo for my site reviews, and it’s been great. Being able to offer coupons in exchange for reviews has helped get customers to leave a review. I had to recently reach out to customer service because I changed my Shopify theme. Junalou was fantastic in getting my widgets back in order, and they were very quick to help me. I am so grateful for the positive experience!!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Made In The City Online

I was setting YOTPO's star system in my account and was instructed to paste the necessary code into the "product.liquid" page but the instructions didn't say where on that page to paste the code. After a 24 minute wait on YOTPO's live chat, Mary Ann came on the line and took care of it quickly and professionally.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad Mary Ann was able to assist you and get you up and running smoothly.

ARMOR THE POOCH

The service is amazing, I love their support staff, especially Mary Ann, she was so patient and has helped us to resolved many questions.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you!

360 Electrical

Mary Ann helped me get setup and import existing reviews. The software has been good so far. Will update after we use for a few months,

January 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate it.