Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Bartigan & Stark

Had a small Moderation issue. Mary Ann promptly fixed it up. Excellent help, friendly and professional too!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Psyche Collections

I tried for weeks to get reviews to pop onto my site after changing the layout. Mary Ann responded quickly to the chat feature, was awesome and got me going in about 10 minutes! Great customer service.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you set up!

Trestles Clothing Company

I am NOT technical! I just downloaded this app yesterday and got my first review. My customer couldn't type what he wanted cuz there was some technical glitch. I chatted w/ Mary Ann, whom by the way is not a robot, and she did a test and saw everything was ok on my end. She got my full review up on my site. Not being technical, I asked her the most basic questions how to use the app and she sent me detailed step by step instructions with pictures on the app. I really appreciated the fast response on the chat on a Sunday morning and I feel assured that now all my reviews that come in will be all set!!! This is the app for non techies!!!! Thanks Mary Ann and Yotpo for making an ap for all us new Shopify-ers who is just starting up!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, it means a lot. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service and that Mary Ann was able to get you up and running. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again if you have any questions.

Seriously | חנות טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

By far the best reviews app! great to work with! superb support and staff team. very highly recommended!

January 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review.

She's FABB Boutique

Amazing assistance I love this app ! Previously left but a returning customer, had issues with installing the widget since I previously had it installed. Mary Ann was able to assist me promptly and did an amazing job. Would recommend for all business owners looking to expand trust and promote brand word of mouth !

January 26, 2021

Thank you so much for such a glowing review! Happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you set up and that everything is running smoothly.

Me & Mine Jewelry

I've had a couple of Customer Service requests and have found Manny to be awesome - fast, informative, courteous. Make a real difference to have someone who is so good help you out with a new app.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate it.

OneBy Coffee

Great app, and the best part, the customer service! The support agents are knowledgeable and generous with their time. They always understand what I need and know how to figure it out!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

The Sock Dresser

I like the app. It works great. I also reached out to support. Manny was very responsive and solved the issues. He's been dedicated. I can't wait to get feedback on an issue that is still pending.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are working as fast as we can to get back to you regarding your issue.

Ozaelle

J'utilise Yotpo. J'en suis satisfaite, j'ai encore une fois été assistée de façon efficace et très rapide. Le service client est vraiment bon. Je recommande.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it!

Ten31 by Gracie

I was a little slow to create an acct with yotpo but I felt why not. the minute I created my account someone was there to greet me and offer assistance. I later ran into some complications with integrating my site and MaryAnn jumped right on it. It was quick and painless, she simply offered to take care of it for me which made a BIG difference for me since I'm not too tech-savvy and don't understand all the coding stuff. She was polite, friendly, efficient, and professional. Thank you Yotpo, I'm having positive vibes about Yotpo now!!

January 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying using Yotpo!