Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

SMOMAR

Paulo has been amazing! He has been attentive to understand my request and did a great job to fix it. It's a shame we can't tip-off but that was really amazing for my first interaction with the platform. Thanks for the value.
Franck

Powr Up Gaming

So far I used the app and needed some help from support. Sheen from support answered responded and solved my problem quickly. I switched from another review app to this one. Cannot be happier. Thankfully a free plan is available which satisfies most of my needs and I would assume most small businesses.

Arayah Faith

Gimbert was fantastic! He sorted my problem quickly and with ease. Very impressed with his customer service skills!

SKIN BY YASMINE

App was simple to set up. When I needed help the livechat was great Junalou was very patient answered all my questions and helped me sort my reviews out. Very happy with the service so far . Thank you

oslo-to-go

Manny really helped me from start to finish, went the extra mile, and me being a brand new customer to Yotpo his Customer Service gives me much confidence for the future working as a Yotpo client !! Thank you Manny....your a credit to Yotpo Customer Service

Author Tranisha

Junalou helped me to integrate my review site to my new e-commerce site. I had no idea how to fix it and they were very helpful. Junalou also helped me to retrieve the reviews i thought would be lost. They were very patient with me and made sure everything was working correctly for me!! if I could rate Junalou they would be a 10 out of 10!!! Thank you so much!

Front Door Flower Club

Manny helped me with a few general questions and then noticed that I had installed some things incorrectly. Manny then fixed my installation and made the reviews look awesome!
Thank you so much!!!!

Norse Interiors

I'm super happy with Yotpo. I've been a user for years and recommend it to everyone! Great support as well.

Cool-kido.com

Best customer support ever! The app is great both for ecommer and for customers. For us was easy to install, the integration with facebook and google works perfect, no need for manual work. For customers is very friendly to write a review and rate.
Customer support I got from Junalo was more that I could ask for. Prompt, great ideas and suggestions, immediately execution. Yotpo is the best!

Fondo

I needed help integrating my reviews into our Shopify store product listings and Don did a fantastic job. He was knowledgeable, helpful and super friendly. The on demand customer service for this App is great!