Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1941 - 1950 of 2361 reviews

Elite1FitGear - Elite Apparel for the Elite Athlete

Great app! I love how we can automatically have it post to social media so everyone can see what our fans have to say. And the support is great!

www.Elite1fitgear.com

Skidmark Skatemag LLC

Great app! Defiantly helped with sales. Plus its rad to see what our fans say considering our company is built around having a good time!

Mag Commander

This is an excellent App. Easy to install, fairly customizable to match your theme, and good support. Yotpo advertises that they are able to achieve a higher rate of customers who leave reviews, and from our experience that claim is true. The only downside is the pricing structure that allows you to comment on customer's reviews. For a small store it's cost prohibitive. Overall, very pleased!

Aquaffinity Premium Skin Care

I LOVE this app! It works very well! The only down side is I had to have my web guy install it (for $100) :-( Would be nice if it was a click to install :-)

skinpatico.com

Great app! Completely automated, works great. I should not have waited so long to install an app like this, but now glad i did. Stared to get reviews the same day i installed it. Good work!!!

Angler's Bay Clothing & Apparel

Okay, I'm not going to lie... when I first installed this app months ago I never saw what all the hub-bub was about. After taking a second look at what this app had to offer just a few days ago, I was blown away and a little embarrassed by how useful this app is to my store! Within a few hours of setting up my preferences I was already receiving reviews from customers and fans. Definitely recommend this app to all Shopify users. Looks great on desktop and mobile sites, too!

Melissa Borrell Design

Yotopo is great! I highly recommend. Easy to install and looks clean and professional.

LeoLites Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigs Have Evolved

Would highly recommend this app.

Great support, easy to set up and very customisable.

Helps consumers see clearly what others have written, and gives products a rating on your site - strongly recommend as a review app.

Chef wear by Tilit: chef coats, chef pants, aprons, work-shirts, custom workwear, server uniforms, made in USA chef gear.

My company revolves around customer feedback to create new products and improve our current ones. Yotpo is a great service that facilitates that in a simple and easy to use way.

Colovrs

Amazing app, i love it, the people loves to see reviews