Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1951 - 1960 of 2193 reviews

Purple Elm Baby

We LOVE Yotpo!! It is so fantastic to let our customers share their knowledge of the products they've received, because we sell to a community of babywearers who value each others opinions greatly (as do we). It's also a nice perk when a positive review of our store gives us a pat on the back we might not receive if we didn't have the store review feature. Thank you, Yotpo!

My First Aid Kit

Excellent app .. very easy to instal .. best bit is customers can just write their review within the email they receive .. no need for them to go anywhere else... makes your whole store transparent with reviews by real customers... have problem with the coupons though hope that gets fixed soon.

Makeup Brushes at 13rushes.com - Singapore - Online Shopping

As a retailer of makeup brushes, it's really important to have consumer reviews to assure people of my product quality.

Yotpo's the perfect app for this (:
It's free, easy to install and super functional!

Helps get the word out on my great products, making these brushes sound even greater (:

Grey Gecko Press

Yotpo has helped our website gain credibility with readers by showcasing honest, real-world reviews from folks just like them. This allows us to connect with our readers on a stronger level, and we think that's a very important part of our business. Thanks, Yotpo, for helping connect us with our readers and fans!

Jason Aydelotte
Chief Gecko
Grey Gecko Press

Anson Belt & Buckle

I installed this app because I know how powerful customer reviews can be. I was nervous because I started out with 0 reviews. I thought it would look bad on our store. Because YOTPO sent out emails to past customers, I received 50+ reviews in two days, it was incredible! I could not be happier with this app.

David Ferree
Anson Belt & Buckle
ansonbelt.com

Groovy Groomsmen Gifts - Cool Gifts for your Groomsmen

I installed this app on my store that sells groomsmen gifts and was blow away at how simple and powerful it is. In the past I emailed customers and asked them for reviews that we could use for our testimonials page, which was a lot of work. Yopto does this automatically for you, and within a week of installing they had help ed me get 13 great reviews on our groomsmen gifts. It was simple and free, so its hard to beat that. They have a few paid features which I'm thinking about purchasing, but I haven't bought them yet.

Moondrop

This is one of the best apps I've ever used. Installation was a breeze, and I saw an immediate increase in activity across my site. It helped bring in new customers and continues to do so. Come check it out in use at moondrop.co.
Thank you Yotpo!!!!

Fix It Sticks

Such an important part of my business...love this app!

The Organic Cellar

Great and very full featured app! I hope it helps us like it has helped so many other vendors!

Sweet Little Something's

I really like this app and am hoping it brings more traffic to my site. I am not technologically savvy and had trouble installing the code. I received an email stating, that I'd downloaded the app but it was not installed. I responded explaining my difficulty. A tech then installed the app for me correctly. I am a new store and have received a handful of reviews. I am looking forward to generating more.