Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1951 - 1960 of 2369 reviews

Mag Commander

This is an excellent App. Easy to install, fairly customizable to match your theme, and good support. Yotpo advertises that they are able to achieve a higher rate of customers who leave reviews, and from our experience that claim is true. The only downside is the pricing structure that allows you to comment on customer's reviews. For a small store it's cost prohibitive. Overall, very pleased!

Aquaffinity Premium Skin Care

I LOVE this app! It works very well! The only down side is I had to have my web guy install it (for $100) :-( Would be nice if it was a click to install :-)

skinpatico.com

Great app! Completely automated, works great. I should not have waited so long to install an app like this, but now glad i did. Stared to get reviews the same day i installed it. Good work!!!

Angler's Bay Clothing & Apparel

Okay, I'm not going to lie... when I first installed this app months ago I never saw what all the hub-bub was about. After taking a second look at what this app had to offer just a few days ago, I was blown away and a little embarrassed by how useful this app is to my store! Within a few hours of setting up my preferences I was already receiving reviews from customers and fans. Definitely recommend this app to all Shopify users. Looks great on desktop and mobile sites, too!

Melissa Borrell Design

Yotopo is great! I highly recommend. Easy to install and looks clean and professional.

LeoLites Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigs Have Evolved

Would highly recommend this app.

Great support, easy to set up and very customisable.

Helps consumers see clearly what others have written, and gives products a rating on your site - strongly recommend as a review app.

Chef wear by Tilit: chef coats, chef pants, aprons, work-shirts, custom workwear, server uniforms, made in USA chef gear.

My company revolves around customer feedback to create new products and improve our current ones. Yotpo is a great service that facilitates that in a simple and easy to use way.

Colovrs

Amazing app, i love it, the people loves to see reviews

Modko Canada

Amazing app, easy to install and super thorough backend with many features to entice customers to review. Great customer service made it easy to import reviews from Amazon. But, their pricing model is crazy! I'm the kind of person that feels developers should be paid for making great apps, but they make it very difficult to do so. The free version offers about 95% of what I need, the first tier paid version adds the ability to comment on reviews, which would be a great to have, but costs over $100 per month! This is almost double what I pay Shopify, I wish they'd offer a $20 per month, or maybe even $30, I'd do it right away.

UPDATE: They now offer a $30 per month version, awesome!!!

The Raw Food Store Australia™ - Raw Food, Blenders, Juicers, Mason Jars, Eco products and more!

Easiest app to install! I love how easy it is to use! great having the reviews on my site!