Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1961 - 1970 of 2192 reviews

20Six FRESH Clothing

Yotopo installed very easily. They send you updates whenever someone leaves a review, and it works very fluidly with both my Shopify page and my Facebook Fan page. Five star Grade A work!!!!

Capelli Care

I love LOVE Yotpo reviews! My customers do too! The app is very easy to use and the widget was easy to set up and customize. I love that my customers can receive nudges to complete a review after ordering and I can reward them with a coupon for completing a review (no matter how they rate my products). I've gotten 24 reviews and my review page gets almost as many hits as my products page! Did I mention I can send the reviews to my store's FB and Twitter feeds right from the app? It's really awesome! Check out the app in action at my store, capellicare.com.

Mycase

Changed new theme, having problem to re-install the code of Yotpo, took 5 days to receive a reply from them with installation instruction, but I still having trouble placing the code to the right place so I message them again and since then never get a response from them. For free user they don't really care & unwilling to help.

Vapor Town USA

I've been using Yotpo for 3 months now. It is excellent for soliciting reviews and putting that part of your job on cruise control. If you only use it for reviews I recommend their service. However, their paid Rich Snippets service is seriously lacking. I've had no short of 7 occasions in which the rich snippets stop showing up in Google organic search. Each time I have to reach out to their service department via email and often receive a flippant email back and they close the ticket as if the issue has been solved. Their solutions are also less than ideal - if you look at my site you'll notice a text based star rating under the Product Title. Looks out of place but they say that's all they can do? Often they don't respond when I request a different solution. It will be a good day when Shopify integrates these features as standard out of the box.

Fed By Threads

AWESOME App, so great to get real reviews for our store. Thank you for making such a fabulous tool! Gives validity for other customers!

Darn Good Yarn

Great customer service and easy to implement. A decent amount of customization too.

The Little Link Cufflinks | Cufflinks for Every Occasion

seamless installation and great interface. i tried quite a few rating widgets and this is the best!

Dinah's Vintage Cat Eye Glasses

Out of all the free apps for reviews, Yotpo is probably the easiest to use and configure. They also have a great support team that responds to your questions within 24 hours or sooner.

Unfortunately, Yotpo just isn't for my store. I sell one of a kind vintage items and needed a way to collect and display site reviews instead of product reviews. I told this to one of the representatives and they said it was possible. But after emailing back and forth and installing the app a second time and adjusting the settings did I discover that this was only possible through an awkward work around.

It's still a great product and I'd recommend this to someone with a more traditional store. I just wish they would've been more upfront with the limitations of their product so I could've spent my time on a different solution.

ticklekitty.com

Great app and great support. We were even able to import our legacy reviews from a Nexternal store!

Little Windows Brilliant Resin for Jewelry & More

This app is just what I needed. Added to little-windows.com, so easy to set up and use, and having my customers feedback flow to me this way simplifies my life, and keeps me motivated. The auto-smart-post to Facebook saves me time too. Love it, love it, love it!