Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1961 - 1970 of 2369 reviews

Amboni Organics

Amazing app. easy to install and made my website look pro. totally recommend it

LIPSTICK REPUBLIC

Amazing! This app does what it says it is going to do, easy installation, completely automated...Love it! And even better that it's free! Would love some more customization options.

The Anniversary Co

Great app. Definitely saw an increase in sales with this one.

IMG Weaver

Without reviews, people have no clue as to the legitimacy of your business. With Yotpo Product Reviews, our small business gains the legitimacy we need in the marketplace. Thanks Yotpo!

jimmyCASE

Yotpo has been a great service for our iPhone Wallet Case Store

The reviews integrate seamlessly with our store and the email reminders to customers require no input from us. The great reviews just flow into our store.

Patches O'Toole

I have been using this app for several months now. When I first started my store I had several apps installed - this is the only one I have left. It has produced consistent feedback from buyers and really turned out to be an excellent addition to the store. I would have zero hesitation in recommending this to any shopify user.

Wild Tiger Energy Drink

I installed the app about a month ago. I needed help with a couple things so I contacted Yotpo support and not only did they immediately respond with great detail on how to help me but they also followed up with me making sure what I needed was satisfactory. Not only is the app free but the support is amazing!

Instant Famous - Grow your Social presence today

Is perfect tool to get more reviews for website and for products. We have used this tool since the first day of our shop www.instant-famous.com
Its simple and very easy to set up. A+

JustBabyMart.Com

This is a wonderful app and must have in your store. But it sometimes irritates in slower connections. The better thing in it is that it is very SEO friendly. Yotpo is the must have app for all shopify stores. The best feature is auto posting of reviews to facebook and twitter. I love this.

Baby Travel UK

Simply! A MUST Have App, Amazing!