Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1971 - 1980 of 2162 reviews

www.HardCases.ca

Wow! I had some doubt that this would work fast and efficiently but I now have about 8 reviews on my website in just 4 days! I love the fact that an email get's sent automatically after the client did his purchase. This makes a big difference in the efficiency of this system and I know it will make a big difference in my sales too!

Easy to install, easy to customize and free!
What else could you ask for?
Thank you Yotpo!

Urban Town Originals

Installed this app yesterday and total setup was complete within an hour. Very easy and user friendly. Experienced one hiccup with the website review tab, reached out to Yotpo customer service and the problem was resolved within 30 minutes. Great experience so far. Check out www.urbantownoriginals.com to see it in action.

Babygift.ch

Amazing!
Works like a charm, very customizeable and really adds a level of trust in the quality of the products and the products.

ZASTTRA.com

Excellent application. Does what is says it does. Other customers are able to see reviews left by other customers. It promotes sales.

NYMB.co

I've been extremely happy with Yopto so far. We've been receiving more and more great reviews. The automated emails are great and we don't have to worry about asking people to review products or just hope that they will.

The automated push to facebook and twitter for reviews is also a nice feature. They post promptly and professionally with a product link.

Thanks for everything Yopto!

HeartCoeur

UPDATE:

Issues have been resolved and we're back on track. Yotpo stepped up to help out with all of our issues around social sharing. If we could change two things:

1. Don't auto opt-in new partner sites into Optimal Smart Share. If you do, don't hide it behind the Campaign setup so that new users are immediately clear on what functionality has been turned on.

2. Better differentiate Customize from Campaign. Overlapping functions like Testimonials and Mail seem to us like they should be combined. Design opportunity for sure.

Sleeve Dominion

Easy to install, set and forget, clean professional look, higher conversions, ... and free!

Yotpo is fantastic!

DryCast

I would highly recommend this app. easy to install and easy to us.e

Vele'An Passion

Great app! Installs and does what it's supposed to. Very pleased with Yotpo on my site!

OneWiseMac

Excellent. Very easy to install and manage. Great for making sure your customers are happy with their purchases.