Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1981 - 1990 of 2092 reviews

Zakka de Happy

I don't want to push our customers for writing reviews. However, Yotpo has several options which make me comfortable to use the app. Well designed app. Thank you very much.

Smokeless Smoking - Electronic Cigarettes

Great. Very helpful resource for customers.

Rockin' Wellness

Incredible response happened immediately after installing (which happened nearly immediately). Their support is solid. They've helped us to sell $thousands$ of dollars in sales and has become our follow-up and customer service pillar. Quite more than was advertised, huh? Anyway, we love them and won't continue growing our company without.

ProofreadingServices.com

Yopto is great -- easy to install, great UI, provides value to clients and potential clients.

What more could you ask for?

www.gummybabies.com.au

What a fantastic app, what fantastic service, what more can I say! - Smiley Face!

Target Dry

Great interface with heaps of options! Looks slick on the site too...

Rival Boxing Gear

I really like this app. Easy to use. I will recommend it!

köttbullar & mjölk

really good app...easy to install, easy to configure..and customers love to give their feedback...what a fantastic job for a free app!! www.kmfamily.es

Lifestylebyps

The best any store owner can use for reviews.

So far this app has been wonderful. Very easy to install and when we did have a question, the staff was quick to answer and solved our queries.

Stitch 56

Really nice app! Installation smooth as silk, support is great too. Response time is very quick, and I got my questions answered and issues handled really fast. Reviews began coming in almost immediately, so it's all working! Yay!