Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1981 - 1990 of 2319 reviews

Soko Glam

Best app I have. Great integration, easy to use. Easy to manage. And best of all, it is free! Thank you Yopo!

Buiced Liquid

Hands down, this is a MUST HAVE APP for any store owner, it truly is excellent and had benefited my User Experience and my business for sure. First of all, their Mail After Purchase feature gives me a great way to stay in touch with my customers as they are taking their monthly bottle of Liquid Vitamins. Yes we are asking for their Review, but at the same time it gives me a chance to share some information with them and add value to their experience with or product.

The Installation was very easy, and their customization is also very good and allows you to match the look and feel of your site.

Lastly, I have interacted several times with one of their folks named Dannie, and she has been fantastic to work with, as was Dave early on. The only thing I think that can be better is to set up some better data analysis and tracking, so that when you receive data from various things, you can drill down and see everything.

Overall though, EXCELLENT APP, I highly recommend this.

Best,
Ray Doustdar
www.buiced.com

Luxury Buddy

Great app!! One of the essentials for your store, easy integration and easy to manage.very well thought, helps us to bring more traffic and increase conversion rates!

Best,
Luxury Buddy

DownEast Vapes

We really like this app. The ease of use and all the great features make Yotpo a must have for any business looking to drive more business from their customers reviews. Highly recommended.

1 Of The Family

Love Yotpo! There are so many great features in this app and it is free! Simple to install & customize to match your theme and support is quick to respond and even help me set up the rich snippets. The only 3 things I would like to see change are being able to make the submit button smaller (not familiar with css & that is how you have to do it), being able to get rid of the "reviews by yotpo" text & being able to change or eliminate the default profile picture next to the review, (his hair is horrible, haha!) but the pros by far outweigh those cons, those are small things compared to what you get with this app. Definitely recommend!

Swing Design

Avoid this app if you ever want to grow your business to more than 25 orders a month. Seems like others have the same issue. Yotpo starts off with a free version then try to pressure you into a huge contract! Way too expensive. They want to bill me over $1000 a month for this app when shopify has one for free that offers Google SEO. They charge you for every email that goes out. If you have integration to other online stores through shopify apps you are billed for those emails as well even though the customer did not order on the shopify site. Google offers free product review star ratings, but if you want to have your yotpo product reviews (not site) to show up then they make you buy their pro version. That is 8k up front for the year. They will say well it's 15k but we are giving you a deal. Alternative is to add something much less expensive like trust pilot. You will spent a fraction of what YOTPO pushes you into without any contract. Go with TrustSpot and the google app and your costs will be a fraction with the same results.

My Pleasure Box

Support is great and so is the app itself. Check it out on my site.

Ottawa Gifts and Gift Baskets Concierge - Givopoly

This app is excellent! Easily installed and immediately impactful!

Modefa USA

We are so happy with Yotpo! Immediately after it was set up, it sent an automatic email to recent customers of our store asking for reviews (not sure how far it went back, but looked like 2-3 months). The reviews started pouring in! We have tried in the past to solicit reviews from our customers, and it was like pulling teeth. The Yotpo platform makes it so easy for customers to submit their review, it works great!

Moxie Jean: Upscale Resale

So far so good! Lots of very slick features. There are a few places where they are automatically doing things I'd prefer they ask my permission or preferences for, but nothing catastrophic. All around a solid app.