Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Sitara Collections

I used this app to get reviews and it was super easy to set up! Am really enjoying the ease of use and simplicity in setting up. Customer Service was great too.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear you're up and running and that set-up went smoothly.

S I S U M O I

I really am so excited about this app. We are a brand new company and establishing trust in our products is HUGE in driving conversions. Trust me- I did this in my last job all manually!! This app is amazing- it compiles everything in one place for your for easy management. We then upgraded our free account and the upgrade IS WHERE THE MOST VALUE IS!!! Seriously. Check us out- www.sisumoi.com. My girl, Caroline HOOKED US UP and gave the BEST customer service. She went above and beyond for me with my lack of technical skills and assisting in installing the code. (She was patient and happy the whole way through). Sending virtual high fives to this one. Give this girl a raise!!!! Thank you Caroline and if y'all are stilllllll considering Yotpo. DO IT and GO BIG from the getgo. One of my fav apps!!! We already increased our conversions!

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We're so happy to know that you're enjoying Yotpo and that you had such a great experience with our customer service. We'll definitely pass this on to Caroline.

MOFO CHILI Pte Ltd

I really like how Yotpo is easy to use and Yotpo agent Anne had really helped me as well in getting around using the app.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjyoung Yotpo!

Juice

Caroline helped me migrate my Shopify reviews over to Yotpo very easily. My exported reviews file was incorrect and she showed me where and how to fix it!

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. So happy to know you had such a positive experience with our customer service!

Sandawha

The customer support is amazing. Answers and solutions within 30 min.! The app is performing also well. Automated emails are going out without any problems. And if there is a problem, the support team is always helpful!

September 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with our support team, we'll definitely pass on your kind words!

Alpine Provisions

Sheen made it easy for us to upgrade our account to send out more emails per month. Only four stars because we feel the pricing is a bit high.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're constantly working on improving our product and services and we really appreciate your feedback. Our pricing structure varies depending on the business needs and we're happy you're now sending all the reviews you need.

Franklin

A star not for the product, but for 1) the FAQ answers I receive at each request to the after-sales service 2) the fact that at each stage I am asked to pay or upgrade my plan.

Don't go to this app if you don't have $500 to put in per month.

Zeste

Great support ! The team is really quick to find solutions and to guide you through the different functionalities

September 16, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

ShopGetRichOrGetDrunkTrying

Does exactly what it advertises for free and offers really great customer service. Josephine E. helped me so much and even stepped into the back end of my store when I was stuck .

September 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo, and we'll pass on your kind words to Josephine.

BUYANELECTRICSCOOTER

Leizel at Yotpo provided excellent customer service and helped integrate Yotpo into my buyanelectricscooter website. Having no technical/development experience myself, without Leizel I probably wouldn't have been able to do it. 10 out of 10.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're happy Leizel helped you get up and running smoothly.