Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Pinch Skin Care

Not happy. Yotpo limits you and is always nagging you to upgrade. They actually flat lie to their customers. Our review emails were stopped for some reason and they said "Upgrade to continue" and we were thinking "What?!" They then said that we had exceeded 50 sales this Month. Well we checked our system and in the Month of May we had only 27 sales. NO WHERE DOES IT SAY 50 SALES IN 30 DAYS, they said FOR THE MONTH. They always limit you with FREE apps but we pay to have this service and now they want more money and then what? MORE MONEY again later? No thanks. Find another review system.... we don't do business with companies with no integrity.

June 30, 2020

Firstly, we want to apologize and thank you for sharing your experience.
In our free plan, Yotpo offers up to 50 orders for 30 days. That 30 days starts right when you join Yotpo. If there was a source that did not make this clear - please do let us know and we will fix it immediately.

We tried to reach out. If you would like to get in touch, we'd be more than happy to try to help. Thank you again for your feedback.

SPENCER BARNES LA

They rope you deeper and deeper into an abyss of fees. YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE COLOUR OF YOUR BUTTON IN YOUR EMAIL without the Email Template Editor, which is only available on Premium Plans. We were paying $299/month and we could not change the colour of an email button?? The support is good, but you have to stay on them. They tried to blame my theme for some issues when the theme was Testament, a pretty major theme on Shopify. I stuck to my guns and eventually got some CSS from them that solved my problem. Shogun integration is not as seamless as they say it is, but it does work with some help from support. It's a lot of money, so I expect an easier experience than I've had thus far, and as I've gone into a deeper dive, it seems VERY APPARENT that anything lacking is lacking BY DESIGN! To get you roped into deeper and deeper monthly fees. STAY AWAY! They were once good, they are now GREEDY and terrible. I honestly feel bad for their customer support team.

Hello, Sudsy

I sell low priced items around $5 average and now that I have 60 orders it wants me to pay more than a Shopify subscription at $50/mo? Super deceitful that this app is listed as free.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Based on customer feedback, we are constantly updating our pricing model to accommodate growing businesses as they scale. We do our best to offer a variety of packages in hopes that each business can find their right fit -- you can browse all of them on our site. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to chat if that's something you're interested in.

We've reached out and would be happy to help. Thank you!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

the very definition of corporate greed. I've used them for 5 years now, over the years they have slowly become worse and worse. They try to get you to pay way too much for a service that others provide better such as Loox, the only benefit being integrations but Loox is getting the integrations going just as fast. I am more than annoyed. They don't even help customers that have been loyal for years I feel bad for those of you that download this app now.

June 30, 2020

Firstly, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We see that you are currently in contact with our support team. Please feel free to give them any additional feedback - this is always extremely helpful in improving both our product and customer support.

Thank you!

SamiraBoutique

So i sent these people a message telling them that their app cause my checkout to stop working and this is their response

Hi there,

In order to assist you with your inquiry, I will need to gain access to the back-end of your platform.
I have sent you an invitation as a Shopify Partner in order to create a Collaborator account for Yotpo Support. In addition, please make sure to update this ticket once you have approved the request.

You can find more information about adding Collaborator accounts in the following document here.

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Arman

Yotpo Growth Support Hero
Yotpo + Swell Rewards: The best of Trust and Loyalty

And after they remove the code from my site the checkout was working fine again and this is the message i got after they remove the code.

Hi there, Thank you for patiently waiting.

I have remove all codes of Yotpo to your site. I have also disable Yotpo email notifications on your Yotpo Admin.

Let us know when your checkout is functional and when you would like to install back the Yotpo Review Widget.

For any other concerns, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Arman

Yotpo Growth Support Hero
Yotpo + Swell Rewards: The best of Trust and Loyalty

As you can see they don't even care that their app cause my checkout to stop working and make me lost money and not once did they asking to see what they can do to fix it to prevent other from having the same problem but they have the nerve to to ask me about installing the app again.
GOOD JOB GUYS.

DriFire

Over priced when your orders increase. There's other review apps with the same functionality for 20% of the price.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we're so sorry to hear about your experience. We've updated our pricing model in an effort to be more flexible, and are continue to evaluate it in an effort to most adequately serve each and every business at the different points in their journey. You can learn more by visiting our website. We understand there are a lot of reviews platforms out there and we hope you find the right fit! Thanks again for your feedback!

SWEDEdishcloths.com

Yotpo is very deceiving. We have numerous shipments we make for sample orders (zero dollar), and numerous wholesale orders to hundreds of national chain outlets, where there is NO email provided for the orders. Yotpo charges you for fulfilled orders, not per emails sent for reviews, thus, you will be overcharged for every order you process. I discussed them charging based on email requests for reviews, and they stated they would implement that, that was 4 months ago. I have given up as I run out of "fulfillment credits", not requested review credits halfway through every month. Buyer beware! We have finally given up on Yotpo in lieu of a better review app that works better with google product reviews and charges based on their performance, not based on your fulfilled orders. If you choose to be charged for your fulfilled orders, even if half of those have no interaction with Yotpo at all, then feel free, otherwise, find another review app that charges you on their actual performance. Its like a marketing company telling you that their bill will be based on your overall sales only and not the effectiveness of their marketing. Its very deceptive.

RosesAndBear

This is a scam. They say its "FREE" but once you install it, it costs $199 just for a basic plan lmao

February 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate your feedback and would love to help sort this out. Clavyl, our support team leader, has already reached out and confirmed you weren't billed for any unwarranted charges as you were using our Free plan. It also sounds like you may be referencing two different pricing plans, so I wanted to share a little bit about our pricing structure: our pricing packages are meant to scale with our customers whether they just launched their site or are 30+ years in the making. So, we offer a free plan, then if you choose to upgrade at any point, the next step is our Growth plan that scales with order quantity starting from $30/month. Please feel free to let Clavyl know if we can help you choose a package that's a good fit for your needs or if we can help out in any other way.

TOPGRILLZ™

they charged me 29$ right away
FOR THAT PRICE, NOT WORTH IT
IM PISSED OFF I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN ROBBED AND I DONT LIKE OTHERS TO TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME NO VALUE IN RETURN

June 30, 2020

Firstly, we want to apologize for any negative experience you may have had with us. We're constantly reevaluating our pricing model to try to give each and every business the right package in terms of price + service. Secondly, we have recently updated our pricing model to be more flexible - you can find more information on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from just $19/month up to $249 a month.

If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to assist you further and have 24/7 support for any questions or issues that might come up. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.

Smash Nation

DON'T USE THIS APP! I used this App about half year,and when i want to remove it from our store, the app no working after i remove it from my shopify admin,but the app's widgets and products customer review form still sticky there,we contact the support team a few times,they do nothing.we have to follew help centre guide to try clear the Comment out the related code in theme.liquid,we can't find nothing.they remove it after about three weeks when we feedback to shopify,it is terrible.

June 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience.

Upon receiving this review, we tried to reach out. If you would like to get in touch, we'd be happy to help. Our support team is available 24/7. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review, we really do appreciate it.