Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

MINE Jewelry

This app is very buggy. It does the job, but not without a good deal of pain. Recently published reviews don't appear readily on the carousel. There's very little customization for what you pay for.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really do appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience. We always encourage each of our customers to learn more about our products and pricing on our website before jumping on board, but understand sometimes it's just not the right fit!

Our team has reached out; if you'd like to get in touch, we'd be happy to help you further. In the meantime, thank you again for your feedback.

Breeo

Interface is cluttered, and the software was constantly buggy. When issues came up, support didn't seem to know what was going on and wasn't helpful. Didn't seem like they cared at all.
Price is very high, and order caps are low. If it was totally bug-free and functional, and support was awesome, we'd pay the price, but it's just not worth it for us.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we apologize for your experience.

Our pricing model is flexible and is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from just $19 up to $249 a month. Thanks again for your feedback!

Salt Flats Clothing

As a stand alone tool, unintegrated, it works fine, does what it says on the tin. But in a modern ecommerce environment who wants tools that are unintegrated and in the review context, not communicating with Google to present your reviews in search and ads, as per this stated feature:

"Drive high-intent traffic by displaying ratings in organic search results and Google Ads."?

Well disappointingly, it cost $8500 per year to get access to this feature, it comes with other features, but when you are trying to grow your store this feature is very useful without the rest, but totally and completely unaffordable for smaller stores. Great if you are already the size of John Lewis or Amazon, but you probably need it less if you are already that size.. Thanks for your help Yotpo in enabling the growth of our store... NOT!!!

Beautylet Store

It seems Yotpo teams do not care about Support ... I have some tickets and did not get an effective response .. .and I am still waiting .

June 4, 2019

Hey Beautylet Store,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.

This is Melanie here from Yotpo's Client Care Team. I looked into your case and saw that one of our Support agents has gotten in touch with you to assist with the issue you were experiencing, and was able to help resolve it.
Please let us know if there is anything else you would like assistance with, and we would be glad to help!

TrueToSource

Exceed 10 orders a month and you'll learn that it's ludicrously overpriced! 50 cents to send a form email? Really? I'll send them myself at that rate.

May 7, 2019

Hey TrueToSource!

Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding orders, our pricing model is available on our website. For our Growth plans (up to 500 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $29 up to $199 a month.

We would be really happy to assist you in understanding which plan is the best fit for your business, and to ensure you will be happy using Yotpo's product!

Thanks again!

Melanie - Customer Care Team

Grip Clean

Good basic app for collecting basic reviews. But if you want ANY additional features you are going to pay more money and big bucks for it. Their literature is very unclear as to what features are included in your plan. I spent countless hours trying to install features they advertised on their site, only to hear back that I need to pay more $ for these. Not cool guys.

April 10, 2019

Hey Grip Clean,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I have also reached out by mail to see if I can help at all with the features you would like to use.

Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 500 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $29 up to $129 a month.

Would be really happy to assist you in understanding which features are available on which plan, and to ensure you get set up well!

Thanks again for your feedback!

Melanie - Customer Care

DECOBOOM

This app is horribly overpriced in today's marketplace. After being with Yotpo for more than a year, and consulting with their marketing team to get me to upgrade to their higher tiers for other add-on services, I have since found that there are other companies offering similar services for far less coin.

Worst of all about Yotpo is the customer service. I am trying to export my reviews via csv file, and the app will not export the reviews. This could be just a technological glitch, and no one should expect a company to be perfect in this regard. However, I have contacted Yotpo three times now in the last week to get tech support help with this bug in their app, and I have received NO responses. Not even one acknowledgement that they are going to help out.

Buyer beware. If I were you I would look elsewhere. As for me, I'm not looking back....but I do hope I can get my hundreds of reviews exported, and yotpo does not seem to be willing to help.

April 8, 2019

Hey Decoboom,

This is Melanie here from Yotpo's Client Care Team. I looked into your case and saw that one of our Support agents replied accordingly with the import list that you requested. We are sorry to read that you haven't received this. If you could please reach out to me directly at support@yotpo.com with the correct email address and I will happily resend you the list.

Looking forward to your response so I can help you resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks again for taking the time to give your feedback.

Kuckian

Dreadful value and disappointing integration with little customisation. Charging so much PER order (not per review) is also a massive turn off.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We've recently expanded our pricing model -- for our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to discuss the right fit for you. Visit our site to learn more. Our goal is to help your business grow and strengthen your customer community. If you would like to get in touch to chat further, we would be happy to assist you further. Thanks again for your feedback!

Lovepray jewelry

We have used Yotpo for a couple of years now, it has many wonderful capabilities, and ways of acquiring reviews. However, they offer no technical support, only time you will hear from them is when it’s time to renew your contract, and when you find someone in support it’s someone from sales, with a superficial knowledge of the app, not someone who actually knows any of the technical stuff, which is why you needed them in the first place. We are looking for other options.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. Over the past year, we've been working hard to expand the capacity and availability of our support team and are happy to share our support agents are now available to all of our users 24/7. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions or you'd like to chat.

Dick Johnson

Easy to use but its not cheap if you have 500 orders in a month the price is 199 dollars/ month. If you have more than 500 orders in a month you have to talk the sales team... wonder what that price tag will be??

June 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We've recently spruced up our pricing model! You can learn more on our website or on the Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose a package ranging from $19 to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available, and would be more than happy to chat about the best fit. If you'd like to get in touch, we'd be happy to assist you further. Thank you again for your feedback.