Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Dolcié Mier

Didn’t get a chance to use the app so i contacted customer service to have it removed from my site and Manuel really helped a lot. I hope everyone experiences his great customer service :)

CLICK REGALA

Esta aplicación es increíble! Los compañeros del servicio técnico resolvieron todas mis dudas y solucionaron de forma excelente mi ticket. Gracias Ed por la asistencia. 5 estrellas.

Gastrostudent

Great customer service, answered all of my questions and helped to swiftly set up the store. Impressed by features so far!

TheAllyCatWalk

Amazing customer service team, even with the free version! Definitely recommend this app for any ecommerce site.

Illume Candles

YOTPO is a fantastic app to help drive conversions by word of mouth of your very own customers. The thing that sets them apart is their customer service team. While we had issues getting into our account after employee turnover, they stuck by us and got us access. When setting our site up, I easily sent 4 emails a week with questions and customization requests. They were prompt in their responses and helped us get our site looking and performing the exact way we want it. Thank you to Orly and Elven for all your help!

Nuez Acres

For 2 days I had the most amazing and I mean amazing service from manny. I was able to tackle a very difficult task of closing similar accounts and transferring reviews to proper site page. Simply put he saved our businesses years of customer reviews. Beyond thankful for manny and his patience and help

DUTCHFURNITURE.COM

Rilu Jane was very helpful. I requested to add the reviews carousel to our website and they were able to do it for me in no time. Super happy with the service!!

FullyVital

Just started using it a few days ago and so far so good. I had an issue with the setup and Don helped me quickly. Thanks much!

Heavnnn Cosmetics

I was in a need of help regarding my reviews being displayed on my website. My rep that helped me was Jo Lorenz. This person went out their way to help me with my reviews to display correctly on my website. I have been having trouble and wasn't able to display my reviews correctly. Jo Lorenz went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied. The customer service was excellent/ the BEST I've ever had. Thank you again Jo. You are truly AMAZING.

Utopia Boutique

Thank you so much again Eunice with helping me to add the star rating to my product pages. You rock!